How Lucky We Are, Especially Fans That Can Attend Matches

Another who was at the match (EL3) and didn't hear booing. If anything there was a collective groan, some swearing but also a sense of anticipation for the second half knowing that it was time for Pep to work his magic. We have one moaner near us - hates the way Pep wants football to played, he would much prefer to see long balls launched up for Niall - like us he has been in those seats there since the new Kippax was built, so you just get used to the tirade when they start passing it around the defenders and he was in his element at 0-2. But hey ho - we all react differently.

But as the original post - yes we are lucky to be able to watch this football and this team. But I'm also glad that I witnessed the years that went before it, the joys of promotions and beating off relegation (when we managed it). I look at teams like Everton who have never experienced that and feel sorry for them - it's why they are getting so stressed out at the possibility of relegation - in truth it wouldn't do them any harm and they can discover the joy of visiting places they have rarely been and what it feels like to be the "big" team in their league - a whole different experience.

It was a smattering of frustrated boos from a small minority of fans which the media have hyped up in their usual dishonest way.
This. The ref was out of depth and like a rabbit in headlights. People who think City are shit should have been there in the 80s 90s when at best we had a few good players and quite a lot of shite. Manager changes all the time and trying for the 40 points to avoid another trip down the league. League Cup win being are only hope of a trophy.

I'm in 109 no booing just "Harry show us your teeth". Even said to Geoff behind me that it's crazy how frustrated and over the top our fans can get at times. Even if we had lost we would still have been second in the league (I spent well over 30 years pre takeover praying to see us even threaten to get that high) did hear boos though near the dugout and we all said that has to be for the ref.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.