How Lucky We Are, Especially Fans That Can Attend Matches

Well I'm lucky my health is okay and I'm working so have money but that's an entirely different thing
I think that is part of it. But even ignoring it, I would ask each fan if they would rather not be going at all or going to United, or Liverpool, or Chelsea, or Everton matches instead.

I think the overwhelming consensus would be no. And, by comparison, we have been (and are) quite fortunate.

And, as I have said before in the thread, I would caution everyone to be careful what they wish for.

Yeah I want to win 13 CLs and 50 premier leagues. I don't want to go back to being fucking laughed at all week by rags.
No one does. I fucking hated school because of that. But we can be successful (as we already have been) without becoming the rags (or the fucking Madridistas, who are in some ways worse—I should know, I’m part Spanish and had to deal with those cunts supporting Real Zaragoza, as well).

Besides, not sure what the alternative to Pep and this team people are imagining for becoming even more successful?

I think that is part of it. But even ignoring it, I would ask each fan if they would rather not be going at all or going to United, or Liverpool, or Chelsea, or Everton matches instead.

I think the overwhelming consensus would be no. And, by comparison, we have been (and are) quite fortunate.

And, as I have said before in the thread, I would caution everyone to be careful what the wish for.
Not sure what you think I'm wishing for? Fair prices for match going fans, yeah, I mean I have a cheap season ticket so my costs are low but I'm not an I'm alright jack person, also I know if the prices keep rising then eventually at some point I will be priced out

Not sure what you think I'm wishing for? Fair prices for match going fans, yeah, I mean I have a cheap season ticket so my costs are low but I'm not an I'm alright jack person, also I know if the prices keep rising then eventually at some point I will be priced out
Completely support that. But that’s not unique to City and I don’t think that’s a particular good argument we blues, of all of the fans in the league (and, really, the world), are not lucky to be able to participate in such success (and, apart from very recently, amazing football on top of it).

Obviously things could and should be better for fans, but most other fans would give their first born to have what we have.

Completely support that. But that’s not unique to City and I don’t think that’s a particular good argument we blues, of all of the fans in the league (and, really, the world), are not lucky to be able to participate in such success (and, apart from very recently, so amazing football on top of it).
I don't follow my club for success mate otherwise I made a fucking huge mistake in the 80s,90s and 00's, and yes high prices are not just City but that doesn't make it right, Football should be for everyone

Prices! Moan, moan, moan. £67 for last night's game. Come on. Every City player was an international player. Many of the Spuds players were as well, 2 World Cup 22 winners and a French WC winner as well. Get real. This is entertainment. You wouldn't get into concert for that.

No one does. I fucking hated school because of that. But we can be successful (as we already have been) without becoming the rags (or the fucking Madridistas, who are in some ways worse—I should know, I’m part Spanish and had to deal with those cunts supporting Real Zaragoza, as well).

Besides, not sure what the alternative to Pep and this team people are imagining for becoming even more successful?

You are overreacting. Look in context, poor performances and points dropped at home to Brentford & Everton, Southampton away the absolute worst performance of any City side under Pep, followed by an insipid derby defeat, then we concede 2 absolute ridiculous goals in 2 minutes before half time. There's always going to be a negative reaction at the whistle.

I don't follow my club for success mate otherwise I made a fucking huge mistake in the 80s,90s and 00's, and yes high prices are not just City but that doesn't make it right, Football should be for everyone
I agree with you. I made the same mistake in 1990. Which is why I am enjoying the success whilst it lasts.

You are overreacting. Look in context, poor performances and points dropped at home to Brentford & Everton, Southampton away the absolute worst performance of any City side under Pep, followed by an insipid derby defeat, then we concede 2 absolute ridiculous goals in 2 minutes before half time. There's always going to be a negative reaction at the whistle.
I guess I saw the Derby loss differently (the ref completely fucked us over and got the result they wanted) and the Soton performance was bad, agree there, but I saw that as more a learning experience than anything. Brentford I put down completely to players wanting to avoid injury ahead of a stupidly scheduled WC, against a team that largely only had the league to play for. Everton I will give you, but we will have those every now and then.

I guess I feel like I am among those not overreacting.

I think the booing must have come from the south stand, there the only ones that make any noise they tell me.

Sits back and waits for the stick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.