How Lucky We Are, Especially Fans That Can Attend Matches

I remember Kolarov being booed by the South Stand, and telling them to fuck off.
It was good. On both sides actually.

That said, I've never booed either an individual player or the team. Can't see what it does, other than expressing the fact that you're pissed off. Which the silence in the stadium was clearly expressing anyway.
The double hammer blow just before half-time must account for a fair bit of people's anger. It was the timing. In fact, we had not been playing great, but we had marginally been dominating them. If we'd gone in level at half-time no-one would have batted an eyelid. It just would have been assumed that we'd come out roaring in the second half. Which we did.

I unfortunately have a progressive condition that has lead to very limited mobility and a compromised immune system, with maintenance medication worsening the latter, which means I have to avoid situations where I could easily catch something (as infections can and have lead to needing to go to hospital).
I'm really sorry to hear that Seb. I suspected that it might be attributable to a health condition. Keep posting mate and try to stay healthy. At least, when I last looked, NHS treatment is still free at the point of contact! Hopefully, that will still be the case on your return.

I'm really sorry to hear that Seb. I suspected that it might be attributable to a health condition. Keep posting mate and try to stay healthy. At least, when I last looked, NHS treatment is still free at the point of contact! Hopefully, that will still be the case on your return.
Thanks, mate.

As I said in my post, you really don’t know what you have until it’s gone and I would give anything to be able to go to games again.

Those who can, even occasionally, are very fortunate.

Yep, I heard a sprinkling of booing but needed a piss and assumed it was for the wank ref and the way the turds from London were playing.
I’d rather have an away fan next to me than a blue booing.
I'd rather have an away fan or a blue booing next to me than have someone who doesn't go to games criticising those that do. I didn't boo last night, but do I still have permission to boo the CL pre-match ditty?

Are we lucky? It's a strange question when you know the club only see us as customers, are we lucky to be able to go to Tesco's, are we lucky or mental for paying £70, same can be said at most of the top flight clubs

I sit in 136, didn't hear any booing.
I watched the highlights on sky when I got home, and there did seem to be some.
How strange..
I think you need to go and get your ears tested. It was pretty loud, not just a few and was no doubt a result of what people had seen in the last 3/4 mins of the half as we actually didn’t play that badly in the first half although once again were struggling to create chances. Anyway it worked as it pissed Pep off and he clearly ripped the players a new one and we won.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.