How Lucky We Are, Especially Fans That Can Attend Matches

Are we lucky? It's a strange question when you know the club only see us as customers, are we lucky to be able to go to Tesco's, are we lucky or mental for paying £70, same can be said at most of the top flight clubs
They treat us like customers because that’s all we are.
If all fans in the PL got together to demand lower ticket prices it would happen. Fact is, they know we’re all so parochial we won’t bother.
Imagine if we all said we were going to boycott the TV games? No crowd, no atmosphere and the ‘product’ suddenly becomes a lot more difficult to sell. Will we? Will we bollox. Will we moan relentlessly on forums like this? Of course we will. Given all that, it’s no surprise that they treat us like customers!

People soft as shite. The bernabeu boos and waves white hankerchiefs every season. Its the fans letting the team know standards have dropped below an acceptable level. Don't give me the don't forget where we came from either, I was here for Pearce, Ball and worse. Its all relative, of course our expectations were lower back then.

A loss fucking hurts like hell all week now we are competing at the sharp end of things. Its not entitlement. Fuck off. Fans care and react emotionally.

I'd rather have an away fan or a blue booing next to me than have someone who doesn't go to games criticising those that do. I didn't boo last night, but do I still have permission to boo the CL pre-match ditty?
I can’t go to games. I guess I can’t have an opinion then?

Are we lucky? It's a strange question when you know the club only see us as customers, are we lucky to be able to go to Tesco's, are we lucky or mental for paying £70, same can be said at most of the top flight clubs
I’d say if you are able to go at all, you are lucky, but that’s just me. I have a different perspective there than most, I will admit.

People soft as shite. The bernabeu boos and waves white hankerchiefs every season. Its the fans letting the team know standards have dropped below an acceptable level. Don't give me the don't forget where we came from either, I was here for Pearce, Ball and worse. Its all relative, of course our expectations were lower back then.

A loss fucking hurts like hell all week now we are competing at the sharp end of things. It’s not entitlement. Fuck off. Fans care and react emotionally.
Hadn’t realised we want to be Madridistas now. First I have heard of it but good to know. I haven’t been back since before the pandemic so I may be out of touch with fan preferences.

I’d say if you are able to go at all, you are lucky, but that’s just me. I have a different perspective there than most, I will admit.
Well I'm lucky my health is okay and I'm working so have money but that's an entirely different thing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.