How many are in the Blue alliance

ok, so we can't stand up and we can't sing certain songs!!

dont you just love matchday!!

Blue Punter said:
liamctid said:
Honestly, you ask anyone that's ever met me or Felix and they will more than likely tell you that we're just nice, normal people.

I can confirm this. Both good lads.

Seconded.

Though, they did both once persuade me to 'go round Manchester' in the pissing rain when everything was shut. Literally a minute after getting into town we were trying to get a taxi to go home.

Also, Liam persuaded me to have a Superman 'S' (or Z in Liam's case) temporarily tattooed on my arm in Barcelona which took about three weeks to clean off.

Good times.

liamctid said:
paulgmurphyhumphries said:
Thank you for making it so clear, the Blue alliance is the equivalent of rags Men In Black.

That's exactly what we are. I love smacking women on the bottom with a feather duster whist wearing my gimp mask. I prefer it when we swap roles though
Edited etc.

The BA - like singing and drinking.
Others - like drinking and not really singing much.
A few - don't drink but do sing.
Some - don't drink and don't sing.
A handfull - can't remember what they do.

The BA sing some shit songs, they get pissed and act a bit daft at times but I don't think they need to be slated for it. Would their critics prefer the Blue Rinse Alliance - the Colin Bell 2nd Tier ultras who don't sing, don't cheer and don't Poznan but who do sip hot coffee from a flask, have sandwiches cut into triangles and wear sensible clothing.

Leave them alone - you'll only please some of the people all of the time etc. I don't want to be part of the B.A. maybe 20 years I would, but not now. I don't like the racket they make but I don't think they should stop it - I'll just not go to Mary D's or wherever they go.

Keep it up BA - just not on the same train/block as I'm on if you can ;-)

I'd like to add my voice to those who have no problems with the BA. The atmosphere at away games is tops and if anyone wants to encourage that at home games fair play to them. Some people seem to have fogotten what it was like to be young, I'm 52 and still smile when I see the young guns staggering around pissed up singing crap songs. I remember I did that once or twice myself before senility set in ;)

i cant see the problem with the BA lads, they just wanna go the match, get pissed and have the crack like i did when i was their age.

get off their backs and let em get on with it

i`m not keen on some of their songs so i dont sing em but if they come up with a beauty i`ll be right behind em, who ever thought disco pants would catch on but it did

and if it was them who came up with the Yaya song in the green man after the semi, fair play, best day of my life and turned my wife from a family rag to a Blue, nice one

Im part of the City Centre Blues

- I work full time
- I am 25
- I have no spots
- I sing City songs

Cheers

I am slightly confused.........

Are we really getting wound up about a group of City fans who go to home and away matches and have a few beers and sing songs???

In the words of Jeremy Clarkson "i think they should be put infront of their families and shot!!"

FFS CALM DOWN.......HAVE A BITE OF YOUR NICELY CUT TRIANGULAR SANDWICH, WASH IT DOWN WITH A SPLASH OF HOT COCOA AND MOST IMPORTANTLY OF ALL STOP COMING ON HERE POSTING ABOUT HOW UPSET YOU ARE!!

I am not a member of the BA either, I have seen them at various games this season it just winds me up that threads like this keep on coming up time after time!! I have got a really radical theory that if you dont like a particular song how about dont sing it (problem solved) and for the 30 seconds which is it being sung place your hands over your ears if you like, and you wont even hear any of the words!!

ahhhhh bliss!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.