How many more people will now become City fans?

last day of our holiday on Lanzarote. Liverpool and City have been the most shirts I’ve seen. Speaking to an Irish family and they have noticed the amount of City shirts on show . They were Liverpool and United fans (surprise surprise) but have seen a huge amount of City shirts in Ireland now and obviously while on holiday . Still had the usual cheats accusations thrown at me . It’s music to my ears now, just simply bat it off and turn the tables. They have no answer ;)

City v Barcelona - Orlando.

Jess Ibrom - LinkedIn

IMG-2192.jpg

City v AC Milan - New York.

Emma Gordon - LinkedIn

IMG-2195.jpg

IMG-2194.jpg
Been to NY twice in the past 3 yrs. and you often see City shirts. And with these current collaborations with WWE and Fortnite, the US fan base will only get bigger.

In stoupa in greece, very little in the way of tourists and no mass of footy shirts.
But the count is;
City 1
Bayern 1
Spurs 1

No rags, no dippers, non of the usual barca/real simps

But we are cheats, Mums and Dads are being told not to let their kids support City we are Evil, Only Liverpool and United are proper clubs that never cheat or do anything wrong just look at their very clean history ??
Theyd like to think thats the case wouldnt they.
Truth is, kids dont give a fuck that united were good 10 years before they were born. My city mad kids were at one point shocked when i told them that united used to be the best. But they didnt care

Kids live in the now. Makes me go all tingly when i see blue shirts easily out number red ones at kids footy practice.
As a kid in the early 80s and beyond i felt like a lone crusader in my city kit

In lara beach at mo in titanic hotel and seen plenty city tops. Mainly madrid. Seen one pool family and 1 rag family.

Theyd like to think thats the case wouldnt they.
Truth is, kids dont give a fuck that united were good 10 years before they were born. My city mad kids were at one point shocked when i told them that united used to be the best. But they didnt care

Kids live in the now. Makes me go all tingly when i see blue shirts easily out number red ones at kids footy practice.
As a kid in the early 80s and beyond i felt like a lone crusader in my city kit

Yep

USA People and Kids have taken Manchester City to their hearts and outnumber other clubs.
But the Media still bad-mouth us and think it still works with the Cheats tag headlines,

Football is and always will be about Results and Winners, The Media will need to start feeding all the people who have become Manchester City fans for hits, Target Marketing only works in England and even that is now not working

Loads of City/Haaland shirts on Norwegian kids.Some United, but the dippers are almost gone. The official Norwegian supporters club have not risen in large numbers, like United did when OGS joined.
Celebrating 50 years as a supporters club this autumn. Largely whitehaired men

Yep

USA People and Kids have taken Manchester City to their hearts and outnumber other clubs.
But the Media still bad-mouth us and think it still works with the Cheats tag headlines,

Football is and always will be about Results and Winners, The Media will need to start feeding all the people who have become Manchester City fans for hits, Target Marketing only works in England and even that is now not working
Yeah in probs 5 years the media will need the city fans ‘hits’. Thats not far off, specially if we keep ‘relevant’ which ive no idea that we wont.

USA especially we are huge , as you say, they love a winner. South america is also boxed off. We wont compete with real/barca there because of the latino link but the brazilians and argies love us

Whod have thunk it!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.