How many more people will now become City fans?

I thought norway was total dipper zone?
Loads of City/Haaland shirts on Norwegian kids.Some United, but the dippers are almost gone. The official Norwegian supporters club have not risen in large numbers, like United did when OGS joined.
Celebrating 50 years as a supporters club this autumn. Largely whitehaired men

Loads of City/Haaland shirts on Norwegian kids.Some United, but the dippers are almost gone. The official Norwegian supporters club have not risen in large numbers, like United did when OGS joined.
Celebrating 50 years as a supporters club this autumn. Largely whitehaired men

Yeah in probs 5 years the media will need the city fans ‘hits’. Thats not far off, specially if we keep ‘relevant’ which ive no idea that we wont.

USA especially we are huge , as you say, they love a winner. South america is also boxed off. We wont compete with real/barca there because of the latino link but the brazilians and argies love us

Whod have thunk it!!!

Manchester City will need a bigger stadium if we continue to rise

I've been to Milan and the Costa Del Sol in the last six months and seen as many City shirts as Real Madrid. All with Haaland on the back, for what it's worth.

Big change from when I backpacked round Europe as a teenager in the early 2000s and hated telling people I was from Manchester because you'd always get a "oh, United?!" response back.

Loads of grown men buying into the honesty, history, working class YNWA bullshit. Not our brightest and the media is anti-city and copying the english media. Young kids follow players and not teams. If Haaland leaves so will most of the kids. Then again, some of them will stay.

City v Barcelona - Orlando.

Jess Ibrom - LinkedIn

IMG-2192.jpg

City v AC Milan - New York.

Emma Gordon - LinkedIn

IMG-2195.jpg

IMG-2194.jpg
I was at the game in Yankee Stadium. Loads of City shirts, mostly with Haaland and Grealish on the back. And quite a few old Brother shirts. Loads of young girls with shirts on too. A far cry from the last time I was there in 2013 for a game vs Chelsea where they outnumbered us by at least 2 to 1.

I’m in Gran Canaria. JD Sports shop in the main centre only sells City, Rags, Dippers and Arse shirts out of all the British clubs

i used to support chelsea but me and a few mates definetly rooting for the cities nowadays

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.