How many more people will now become City fans?

I've seen adults in Prague where I live wearing City shirts. And you know that they're not from Longsight or Middie.

Blows my mind.

Also, 25 years ago when I moved to CZ and I said I was from Manchester people always went Oh United. Then there was a time when people asked which team. Now it's oh City.

Last edited:
In stoupa in greece, very little in the way of tourists and no mass of footy shirts.
But the count is;
City 1
Bayern 1
Spurs 1

No rags, no dippers, non of the usual barca/real simps
Update
1 everton top (well a pair of shirts) , blue dipper said , and i quote, “we fuckin love city”

Still no rags/red dippers

This has been highly entertaining stuff if you are not of the Chelsea persuasion.

I'm sure most of the 70,000 plus fans in Ohio have lapped it all up!

Just back from Conway North Wales. Feckin Rag tops everywhere. Zero City. Thought I was back in life on mars.

I’ve been to Berlin and Malaga/Seville this year and saw City shirts on the streets and in the shops. The thing that really resonated was that I didn’t see any Utd shirts, something that I never thought I’d say.

Then here is Slovenia, where its easier to win the jackpot, then to buy a City shirt in sport shops.. I've been through every bloody sport shop in Ljubljana, Slovenia where I live and the best I've got for City was a bloody children's ball.. So for us Slovenians is online shop or go fk yourself really.. I've seen a lot of tourists in Ljubljana wearin City shirt..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.