How many more people will now become City fans?

Then here is Slovenia, where its easier to win the jackpot, then to buy a City shirt in sport shops.. I've been through every bloody sport shop in Ljubljana, Slovenia where I live and the best I've got for City was a bloody children's ball.. So for us Slovenians is online shop or go fk yourself really.. I've seen a lot of tourists in Ljubljana wearin City shirt..
Welcome to Cumbria in the 70s-90s

Up here in Edinburgh, you wouldn't believe the difference in the last 5 years of so. Lived here since 1994, could have counted the amount of City shirts on both hands up to 5/6 years ago but now...loads of young kids walking about with them on. Walking through parks and seeing loads of kids playing football in City tops. Takes a lot up here to displace the usual LFC and Utd hoardes but it's happening.

In Whitby yesterday

Leeds 1
Newcastle 2
England 2
Liverpool 3
Real Madrid 3
Barcelona 5
United 9
City 14

Aged 12 and below all were City

Compared to winning the PL 4 times on the bounce 115 is irrelevant.

Liverpool boy to City girl “Your team are cheats”

City girl replies “Your team is just crap”

In Whitby yesterday

Leeds 1
Newcastle 2
England 2
Liverpool 3
Real Madrid 3
Barcelona 5
United 9
City 14

Good stuff. We’ve got a few members of the Harrogate Blues in Whitby.

In Whitby yesterday

Leeds 1
Newcastle 2
England 2
Liverpool 3
Real Madrid 3
Barcelona 5
United 9
City 14

That Liverpool lad has got to work on his pickup lines

I turn a blind eye to it with new comers... I get abuse as a 30+ year blue.... I expect they get more so i keep quiet on the matter.

I hold closer new Blues that have a family connection as it seems more bonafide.

Good luck to all, i ll chat with any Blue and smile every time i see one in public.

CTID.

A pal of mine from Yorkshire, in the catchment of Sheffield,Huddersfield,Barnsley & Dirty Lids had all his grandchildren at the stadium today to buy the new kits.

We are growing everywhere, everyday !!

Theyd like to think thats the case wouldnt they.
Truth is, kids dont give a fuck that united were good 10 years before they were born. My city mad kids were at one point shocked when i told them that united used to be the best. But they didnt care

Kids live in the now. Makes me go all tingly when i see blue shirts easily out number red ones at kids footy practice.
As a kid in the early 80s and beyond i felt like a lone crusader in my city kit
One of my twelve year old daughter's football coaches is a rag. He tried taking the piss out of her when she wore her, at that time, new City Haaland top to training. She wanted to show her mates. They all do it when they get new football shirts.

She wore it again soon after. He tried it again. She looked at him and said, "Your team hasn't won the league since before I was born," just like I told her to say. :) Thank you to whatever Mooner suggested that in a previous thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.