How many more people will now become City fans?

Yeah.
i know all that and more.
most blues i knew back then hated their
plastics,and now,we have the same.
we all know they wouldn't give 1 shite
if we were irrelevent,we all know that
including them,lets get real.
Maybe a balanced view is in order as most of the lads who went in the 80s and 90s view some our current fan base as tourists. Things have changed mate, like it or not. Loads of the older generation still go, home and away mixed with new fans, it's ok.
Some of my best memories are wading through mud getting to the away end at Boundary Park and watching absolute dross but success brings hangers on....who cares, we were there when we were shit.
Champions of Europe.. we'll always sing that.

Grow up...
He’s right though. If we were still in mid-table winning nowt, these cunts would be nowhere near our club. Deep down they don’t give a single shit about our club, they just want to be seen ‘supporting’ us.

The amount of them caught on video not celebrating goals in the Bayern and Madrid games was pathetic. They don’t care, they’re just here to say they were here.

He’s right though. If we were still in mid-table winning nowt, these cunts would be nowhere near our club. Deep down they don’t give a single shit about our club, they just want to be seen ‘supporting’ us.

The amount of them caught on video not celebrating goals in the Bayern and Madrid games was pathetic. They don’t care, they’re just here to say they were here.
all gone quiet on here.
truth hurts hey ...

That's the price of success you dim ****

That's the price of success you dim ****
priceless.
your retort.
tell us summert we dont know.
doesn't make it right though,
thats why I' m uncomfortable with it and
everyone if they are being honest, a large percentage of our " new fans " are plastic.the same as the rag fans in their glory days.
what once we despised about the rags
is becoming us too.
its inevitable i except,but leaves me uncomfortable.

But that's only way to grow the club. It can't grow on it just passing down generations to generations as it has.

priceless.
your retort.
tell us summert we dont know.
doesn't make it right though,
thats why I' m uncomfortable with it and
everyone if they are being honest, a large percentage of our " new fans " are plastic.the same as the rag fans in their glory days.
what once we despised about the rags
is becoming us too.
its inevitable i except,but leaves me uncomfortable.
Who cares?

The owners want to grow the fan base and brand. If they spend money on shirts and attend a game every other year it’s hardly a bad thing.

Social media is equally so powerful, new fans will help boost views and following.

Some will plastic but the club benefits regardless

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.