How many more people will now become City fans?

I have always been a sniffy fucker when an out of towner Blue usually called Colin has started speaking to me when we’ve been on holiday abroad. My GLW has even commented that I have been quite rude! My view? If you ain’t a Manc then you ain’t a Blue and I will confess it was purely because every rag didn’t come from Manchester that we always seemed to meet and I became quite insular with regards to Blues.

I admit now that our fan base has to grow. I was wrong. I suppose I am one of these legacy fans I keep hearing about. Embrace it we’re a global brand.

Maybe in another generation, as the song says, when other lads ( and lasses of course) have come to take our place. We’ll, they’re here now and growing we never stipulated where we wanted them to actually come from did we?
Lol I was like you. Although alittle more confusing as I have a Scottish accent but my dad and family are all from Manchester. But i got fed up explaining it so I'm all on board now lol

My mate’s daughter, who’s in her 30s, text me yesterday to ask if I could get her and her mate tickets for the Charity Shield and maybe some home games as well?

I’ve known her since the day she was born and have literally never heard her even mention football before yesterday.

So there’s another one to add to the list.

My mate’s daughter, who’s in her 30s, text me yesterday to ask if I could get her and her mate tickets for the Charity Shield and maybe some home games as well?

I’ve known her since the day she was born and have literally never heard her even mention football before yesterday.

Pics ?

Had each others number?

Who gives a toss how many yank glory hunters attach themselves to the club? It's still the same folks round the Etihad and nobody in Manchester suddenly wakes up and decides to be a Blue.

Our club will always have the core local support, unlike the bored tourists who turn up at the Swamp and Klanfield every week. Everything else is just an easily ignored bonus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.