How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am sure I saw on here someone had a league table where once a team was mathematically incapable of catching us it was highlighted in yellow ( I think it was yellow) . Would you please repost it I would love to see what it looks like now.

If my maths is correct, the lowest we can finish now is 11th.

Is this the post you're referring to?

When we are clear at the top of the league, as we quite often are these days :-), I do a excel sheet and colour the teams in that no longer can mathematically catch us. It's fun to watch the colour come up from the bottom until there is only us left = Champions.
PS We can't get relegated now.

View attachment 11436

Win all of our games up until the league Cup final.
Rags draw/lose a game in this time.
Their game against Leeds gets moved to the Sunday.
Leeds beat the rags.
We beat spurs in the cup.
2 trophies in 1 day.
We don’t even have to win them all, we just have to win one more than United do in that time.

Yeah it’s done.
It’s never done until it’s done. You never know what could happen.

It’s not about not having faith in the team or stupidly thinking we’ll blow our lead because we’re not good enough... There could be a mass brawl at the Fulham game and we have 8 players banned for the rest of the season... there could be a new strain of Covid that hits our team and has them out for weeks...

Anything can happen.

17 points! Then it’s done!

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s never done until it’s done. You never know what could happen.

It’s not about not having faith in the team or stoutly thinking we’ll blow our lead because we’re not good enough... There could be a mass brawl at the Fulham game and we have 8 players banned for the rest of the season... there could be a new strain of Covid that hits our team and has them out for weeks...

Anything can happen.

17 points! Then it’s done!
If we had 8 players banned it wouldn’t matter our reserves would win 80 % of games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.