How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those who are trying to decide which games are winnable for United, they've already dropped points to most of these teams. The only small worry (it's not really a worry) is if the Derby win sets them off on a run.

Realistically, I don't think they're good enough for that to happen though.

Anyway, just keep winning.

they gotta play liverpool soon, and liverpool - well in europe doing well. But im sure they will be up for it by the time that game comes around. They getting their players back, so who knows!

United rotate less and the spine of their team will suffer (Rashford is already showing signs of needing a rest), especially if they progress in the Europa League, and fall between two stools.
I fully expect both teams to drop points

It’s never done until it’s done. You never know what could happen.

It’s not about not having faith in the team or stupidly thinking we’ll blow our lead because we’re not good enough... There could be a mass brawl at the Fulham game and we have 8 players banned for the rest of the season... there could be a new strain of Covid that hits our team and has them out for weeks...

Anything can happen.

17 points! Then it’s done!
It’s done.

These kind of threads always make me laugh. You always get about 20% of posters saying 'its not done' and 'concentrate on the next game' and giving the points till we mathematically win the league.

We all know that, its just a bit of fun to try and estimate how many points we realistically need.

No-one is being arrogant and nothing you or I say will jinx it.

All of a sudden the rags are unbeatable lol. There's not a cat in hells chance they are getting more than 21-24 points from that run in. Virtually every team is going for top 6 or fighting relegation apart from wolves and Leeds, wolves are still dangerous and we all know how much those leeds hate them. Every game is going to be a scrap for them and they've been found wanting in that regard on numerous occasions this season.

Listen mate they will not win 10/10 no way,8 wins tops 1 draw and at least 1 defeat 25 pts no more and that's being generous.
I don’t disagree, was just looking at it from a mathematical perspective. Of course they will drop points, 25 like you say would be an amazing return for them so we would only need 4 wins!

Given their away record which is a head scratcher, it’s the home games they have left which should cause them issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.