How many Years ?!!

March 27, 1968. My eighth birthday. Also a pretty famous derby win, which sealed the deal for me. Plus sky blue was and still is my favourite colour.

Living over here has been a tough ride for a City fan over the years...especially as the default teams here are Utd and Liverpool.

Whenever asked i just tell them ive been supporting City since 2012 when we won the league lol

Ive been asked twice in as many days how long i have supported CITY for by first a Geordie then a Chelsea fan in pub watching final- 35+ years and 48 grounds seemed to shut him up but is this down to our new status as potential Champs !! Anyone else been questioned as if ur jumping on the ride ? MCFC

To the charge of 'glory-hunting' I always plead guilty when I'm speaking to Rags. Glory-hunting since '55, I tell 'em! And I've found a bit along the way!!

Since 76. At my dad's deathbed he said he would write me out of his will and sign the house over to my other brothers if I didn't support City. So I did, he made a miraculous recovery and the fucker's still alive and I still haven't got me hands on the house. But thanks Dad for making me choose the right path

Since 76. At my dad's deathbed he said he would write me out of his will and sign the house over to my other brothers if I didn't support City. So I did, he made a miraculous recovery and the fucker's still alive and I still haven't got me hands on the house. But thanks Dad for making me choose the right path
Haha good old dad, stitched you right up,luckily

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.