How many Years ?!!

My dad took me to my first game in '76. His family were blues through and through, so naturally it passed to me also. When my daughter was born, I thought I should her make her own decisions on which team she wanted to support, hard though that was (her dad's family support Manure). Fortunately the blue genes have come through and it passes on to the next generation.

Born in 1961, 1st game 1965, sat on dads shoulders in the Maine stand (cant remember opposition or score), 1st went in Kippax in 1976. Season card holder for 14 years.......Now a season card holder in east stand block 107.

...BORN A BLUE, LIVE A BLUE, DIE A BLUE............

......THE BLUE MOON HAS NEARLY RISEN............

mcfc2607 said:
Blue Mist said:
mcfc2607 said:
so you joined in 2005 to get to know city etc...

very smart

In 2005 I was undercover for rag cafe but after we, sorry they lost in the semi final I changed my team, now I am a dyed in the wool Blue honest and I will support them for ever or until we stop winning things.

At least your honest PAL.

Is that a reverse Clarkie ? The rules are somewhat obscure (see other thread re this Clarkie thing)

Nobody asks me round here as they know I've supported City for over 45yrs. Actually got this text from a rag mate last night
"Happy for you fella but fuck Citeh"
I replied cheers, then and this made me laugh
"Get fucked you blue nosed bertie **** , love you"

Ive been brought up Blue since birth , and im 52 now , ive seen some shite wearing that Sky Blue shirt , so if anybody tells me im a bandwaggon jumper, , they gonna get fucked off ( especially if they're under 30 )

i just say 1975 when my my uncle (KENNY CLEMENTS) was one of two players to make their debut in the game against villa... proud as fuck about him!!! ...paul power was the other player

MCFC BOB said:
To be honest, everyone I'm friends with knows when I became a blue.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXbOPAuIo74&feature=related[/youtube]

Still really pisses me of to this day how when Dickov scored the commentators managed to mention the rags, Shocking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.