How many Years ?!!

mcfc2607 said:
Blue Mist said:
I have proudly supported City since 17th April 2011, I remember the moment very well.

so you joined in 2005 to get to know city etc...

very smart

In 2005 I was undercover for rag cafe but after we, sorry they lost in the semi final I changed my team, now I am a dyed in the wool Blue honest and I will support them for ever or until we stop winning things.

I was recently accused of being a glory hunter by a 19 year old Rag from Wales who lives in Hereford, he was puzzled when I fell about laughing, the irony of his question seemed lost on him. I then informed him that it's been an amazing 40 years of glory, and I don't regret any minute of being a city fan!

28 years. cos i didn't know what football was untill i was 6 ish. an arrogant rag said to me the other night, "i want to go to as many grounds as i can before i knock it on the head" surprise surprise, his list didn't include: (all away) grimsby, scunthorpe, gillingham, hull, doncaster, stoke, halifax, shef weds, shef utd, brum, boro, leeds, rotheram, port vale, bradford, macc, oldham, bury etc etc. nothing annoys me more than "where were you when you were shit" ive supported city home and away for years, and seen some right shite

Blue Mist said:
mcfc2607 said:
Blue Mist said:
I have proudly supported City since 17th April 2011, I remember the moment very well.

so you joined in 2005 to get to know city etc...

very smart

In 2005 I was undercover for rag cafe but after we, sorry they lost in the semi final I changed my team, now I am a dyed in the wool Blue honest and I will support them for ever or until we stop winning things.

At least your honest PAL.

I get this all the time
I live down south and always have, due to this i have a southern accent, people that have met me from bluemoon will tell you its a london/farmer hybrid or just cockney
Born into a manc family, Dad living down south due to the army

Same question since 2010, "so how long you supported City"
"Since the day i was born into a family of blues, like to see the pics of me at Div 2 play off final in 1999"
"Oh no thats okay"

Cheesy said:
Try being a City fan who hasn't got a Manc accent. Constantly accused of golry hunting by people who don't know me.
same problem I have,coming from somerset they think the same .Then I tell them my first game was in 1973 show them my tattoo and that shuts them up;!!

just say maine rd they shut up been 15 games last was chelsea 07 and i was at the last maine rd derby<br /><br />-- Mon May 07, 2012 12:13 am --<br /><br />try living near cambridge 18 years a city fan an hopefully 80 more

Worse for those in the USA.. Been a blue for over 15 years..

Use to be defending city was my main job, now it's trying to convince ex-Liverpool/united/Chelsea/arsenal fans to NOT be a city fan seems to be my main gig...

First City game I saw was in 1964,but living "out in the sticks" in Mid Cheshire,as a 13 year old I couldn`t get to Maine Road.
Glyn Pardoe was our neighbour and he kindly used to take me for a year or so,until I started to use my paper round money to get to home games by train and bus.
Ah the good old days.
Bloody hell,they`ve come back !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.