How Much Did The 35 Years Thing Wind You Up?

How come the FA allowed them to put it up in the first place? They had the nerve to moan about a Tevez poster. Double standards all the way.

Didn't really bother me but the rags at my local loved
to write it in the dirt on my van
Standing on a seat at Wembley
and declaring to the world that i was still here
brought home the enormity of it all.
The stupid cnuts made it all the sweeter.
Thanks Bobby but most of all Thank You Sheik Mansour.
Manchester City.
Champions Of England.

Not alot. If anything I found it funny, being a football fan isn't all about winning everything, something those lot rightly or wrongly fail to grasp. I can't wait till they have to deal with playing second fiddle for years on end. They won't cope at all, attendances will dwindle and they'll lose faith. Some seem to think Uniteds success will last forever which makes my laugh even, piss myself infact, silly cunts.

The banner didn't bother me in the slightest. In fact I found the fact they didn't get the unintentional irony quite funny.

Most of them supported the rags simply because they were succesful and probably wouldn't have been at the swamp or followed them in any other meaningful way if they'd gone 35 years without winning a trophy. Yet they thought they were mocking us, who had stuck by City in numbers for all those fruitless years, when in fact they were mocking themselves.

Plus it proved the fact that both as fans and as a club, even when they were winning trebles, the PL, the FA Cup etc. they were still obsessed with us, even when we were not even in the same league as them. How small-time is that?

It also proved their hypocrisy beyond any doubt when they actively encouraged that banner as a club yet the Wilmslow Wino tore into Vicky Kloss over the Tevez 'Welcome to Manchester' poster. That's what irritated me. Like all bullies, they can give it out but can't take it.

Perhaps we should put our own version of that banner up, starting at "1"?

I wore it like a badge of honour

35 years and we're still here believing in spite of you fuckers

Wow did it pay off

More to come now :-)

Happy Fucking Days

It wound me up purely cos it was aimed at City Fans rather than the club.

City fans are just better and they hated it hence the constant reminder of our lack of trophies..

I really do hope we do not do anything like that,lets just do what we do and let the press and media remind the rags just how far we have come.

Goatfacekillah said:
It killed me... Trudging away from Old Scaffold in the second leg was a low point of disappointment - maybe the worst I'd felt for a long time.

This,it was the worst experience,being locked in listening to that glory glory shit,how there wasn't a riot i will never know,i was soaked in scum piss thrown at me ,watching the stewards turn a blind eye,and then had to endure the queue at the tram station surrounded by thousands of the scum bastards. Saying that the Pearce years tested my patience to the limit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.