how much do we wind other fans up?

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Hammo99, 6 Jun 2019.

1. Onholiday(somemightsay)

Onholiday(somemightsay)

But funnily enough, now United are mid-table they are still hated :-)

2. citymike1969

citymike1969

Team supported:
    City
    Ho much do I not care one little bit? Decades of having the piss taken by people who claimed (lied) that City were their second favourite team see to that.

3. karen7

karen7

I was a feature on RAWK for something i posted on here that they didn't like,fame at last

CelesteItis and mancityvstoke like this.
  4. Scouse ****s

5. karen7

karen7

It was quite funny how frothed up they got,i only said something pretty mild for me,i'll say worse next season and wind them up again lol

6. BolinCell

BolinCell

Team supported:
    Manchester City
    That league win has really hit them hard, I'm not sure if they will ever get over it. They felt the might of this Manchester City team last season and realise they can't beat us on the pitch. Now they are putting all they're energies into trying to tarnish our name of the pitch. Shame really that a lot of the Liverpool fans on RAWK have turned into human rights activists and financial experts, the type of financial expert's that have trouble with their 98's and 97's.

Last edited: 12 Jun 2019
  7. jimmygrimblesboots

jimmygrimblesboots

You only have to look at the BBC HYS threads after our games and the Loserpool Echo comments to see how much we are despised by Dippers , and its f*cking brilliant :)

8. Toffee Man

Toffee Man

Team supported:
    Everton
    Personally, I've always viewed Man City and their fans as kindred spirits. True fans of a proper football club, generally over shadowed by the media's beloved Red rivals.

I don't have a problem with you having money and "buying" success. Every team in history has bought success; okay City are paying more than anyone else, but that's down to inflation. I'm sure if someone did the maths, then the payments made by Arsenal in the 30s, or Liverpool in the 70s and 80s, would work out the same in real terms. Even as far back as Preston in 1888, they were enticing the best Scottish talent down to England with (for the time) large wads of cash and the promise of jobs.

As for the no fans, again I rather like the fact that those people who supported the club through the dark days of Division 3 are still there, and haven't been joined by Di**heads from Devon, F*ckwits from Finland, and T*ssers from Thailand , like some clubs we could mention.

Enjoy your success, I hope that when we get our new stadium, it'll generate the cash for us to join you in the fight for trophies.

9. peoffrey

peoffrey

Being London based, I’ve always had the biggest issues with Arsenal fans who were unhappy we took Nasri, Adebayor, Toure etc. It got quite heated on the trains sometimes. I almost got my fists out which is very unlike me. All other London clubs have been fine.

At work, we’re Spurs, Chelsea and West Ham. All banter.

10. manclad

manclad

City boys we are here,sh*g your women and drink yo
    "City tearing Cockneys apart again."