how much do we wind other fans up?

Very clear split for the ones I know. If they are in any way regular match goers then this very rarely gets mentioned. Even rag ****s never bring it up. At least not to my face.
The ones who support their team from the pub or armchair try to use it to justify their personal shortcomings. To which they get very fucking short shrift. Usually something like come back when you been to more matches than my lad. Who lives and born in a different country btw.
Just don’t entertain the ****s at all. They’ve expressed a preference for a football club in the same way you might choose between Burger King or MacD, Corra or Eastenders. Very good but why should I be interested in the opinion of someone who makes zero effort to follow their team. Fuck that. Not lending them any credibility at all.
This is exactly the way I see it down on the Isle of Wight, The locals who have season tickets at Southampton\Portsmouth\ Bournemouth in my local have no issue with us and appreciate the football we play and prefer to see us win over the rags\dippers. There's no match going rags or dippers whatsoever that I've met so all their fans fall into the typical armchair trolling wanker mode.
The rest of them tend to support the London clubs and their attitude seems to be predetermined based on whether they cross the water and go to matches a few times a season or take the rag dipper esque support approach.
Special mention to the Mackem that goes to pretty much every home and away game (about 5k in ferries alone) who actually admitted he would rather sit and watch Newcastle win a game than see Liverpool win the league.

In all honesty i don't give a shite what any of them think. We were fortunate to get an owner who not only pumped money into the club but also the surrounding area. Whats not to like, there problem if they do. Water off a ducks back! Say what they want, i wont say 70%, 90%, id say 100% of those haters wish they had an owner like ours. Fuck em!

I don't know whether it's the people I follow online but I think we are the least arrogant of all the top six. I don't know if empathy is the reason but I never seen our fans have a go at clubs who haven't had our luck. They might have a go about a player who has been a twat when we play them but never belittling a club or their situation at the moment. I think this was reflected in how many people wanted us to win the league despite the media trying to convince people that they should support Liverpool. I think it's partly due to us having nothing to prove and being happy with where we are, others are having to delve back into their "history" to make themselves relevant.

"So if you run in Manchester city with a Arsenal fi da Sterling
Then on judgement day when you get the visit and you ask the Lord you'll be burning"

In summary, if your a drug pusher/ crime lord you're going to hell when you die.

Right. Thanks Hammo. Drug pushing and Crime lords? That's a new one. Thought it was just about looking down on us grubby money grabbing mortals but they're coming from even higher than THAT. At least they wont be The Skints much longer with all the merch they shifted through their succesful US tour and chart topping reggae tune. Wonder why the beef with Arse? They look nailed on Tarquins to me.

Haha i bet the guy having a tantrum when nasri let the ball go out of play towards the end of the QPR game is out there somewhere,his poor jacket lol

He was at Brighton, not far to the left of me looking a little older, like the rest of us.

Right. Thanks Hammo. Drug pushing and Crime lords? That's a new one. Thought it was just about looking down on us grubby money grabbing mortals but they're coming from even higher than THAT. At least they wont be The Skints much longer with all the merch they shifted through their succesful US tour and chart topping reggae tune. Wonder why the beef with Arse? They look nailed on Tarquins to me.
I don’t think it’s particularly football related I think they’ve picked Man City just because sterling plays for us, and sterling means money, Arsenal means guns etc. That’s my thinking anyway, it’s just a way to make their message relevant to the yout!

Would rather be hated and winning trophies than loved and lingering in mid table. Couldn't care less what people say about us on talksport or on any form of social media. I quite like being hated by the media tbh, gives me a good laugh!

There's definitely an agenda against us because we are upsetting the Status Quo, but who cares? I'm enjoying all the bitter articles being printed about us and the lack of attention we are getting. It's actually very refreshing because it kinda just shows how good we are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.