how much do we wind other fans up?

Haha i bet the guy having a tantrum when nasri let the ball go out of play towards the end of the QPR game is out there somewhere,his poor jacket lol
It wouldn't be good for my career if anyone had a gif of me after the ginger pig scored that late winner at the Etihad :-/

I didn't take that one particularly well.......

We wind them up without doing anything, the media narrative and social media influence has worked and brainwashed them all, I’ve had 2 occasions now when asked at parties who I support, when I’ve said City they’ve replied “ yeah but are you one of these so called City fans who’ve just started supporting them now ? “
I’ve asked how many people who they’ve asked this question have been that kind of City fan ? And how many do they know ?
You just get “ oh mate there’s loads of glory hunters just supporting you cos you’re winning stuff now “ again I ask who they can give as an example and the answer is “ oh loads “....... I’m waiting ?
The thing is we had been talking football and obviously both quite knowledgeable and I’m also 40 years old, yet they still have this idea ALL City fans are glory hunters
The other thing I noticed was at the cup final v Watford I heard loads and loads of Watford fans on trains and in hotel bar talking about FFP, not scrotes or anything just normal middle aged blokes saying “ yeah they’ve been fiddling the accounts and basically cheating so they’re getting banned from European football “
Then a Watford fan about fuckin 20 outside Wembley was talking to me and my dad ( so a 40 year old and a 72 year old ) and asked “ come on be honest though, how long have you been supporting City ?
They actually believe the shit they hear and read. Problem is 95% of people can’t be arsed to check things out or care to so we end up with nodding dogs taking twitter as gospel.

We wind them up without doing anything, the media narrative and social media influence has worked and brainwashed them all, I’ve had 2 occasions now when asked at parties who I support, when I’ve said City they’ve replied “ yeah but are you one of these so called City fans who’ve just started supporting them now ? “
I’ve asked how many people who they’ve asked this question have been that kind of City fan ? And how many do they know ?
You just get “ oh mate there’s loads of glory hunters just supporting you cos you’re winning stuff now “ again I ask who they can give as an example and the answer is “ oh loads “....... I’m waiting ?
The thing is we had been talking football and obviously both quite knowledgeable and I’m also 40 years old, yet they still have this idea ALL City fans are glory hunters
The other thing I noticed was at the cup final v Watford I heard loads and loads of Watford fans on trains and in hotel bar talking about FFP, not scrotes or anything just normal middle aged blokes saying “ yeah they’ve been fiddling the accounts and basically cheating so they’re getting banned from European football “
Then a Watford fan about fuckin 20 outside Wembley was talking to me and my dad ( so a 40 year old and a 72 year old ) and asked “ come on be honest though, how long have you been supporting City ?
They actually believe the shit they hear and read. Problem is 95% of people can’t be arsed to check things out or care to so we end up with nodding dogs taking twitter as gospel.
We need business cards for Rabin.....

This will wind them up...

clubs.png

arselol.gif

This image sums it up best.

I've noticed a lot of posts on RedCafe, Reddit etc. recently that start along the lines of 'no one cares about City' but then proceed to go on a 4 paragraph rant about how insignificant we are, featuring the words oil, arab, finacial doping and slave owners on repeat.

Just makes me laugh my arse off. They don't give a fuck about human rights unless it's in the context of their favourite football team losing, same as the British media.

On the topic of the British media, how anyone can even read or take seriously this gang of glorified bloggers and opinion writers is beyond me. All about clicks and revenue these days and being spoonfed info without questioning it. No integrity.

Best thing to do is laugh and wind rival fans up even more and don't click the links/buy the papers. Unsub from Sky. Money talks and that's all these weasles care about.
I still can’t see anything apart from Micky Flanagan hahaha

Now before anyone starts let me just say I think we’re the best fans in the land, and we conduct ourselves well. We defend the club loyally, we aren’t idiots (well, majority of us) we don’t have a bad reputation and we deserve the football we watch.
However, how much piss do you think our winning ways boils, and how disliked are we as a fan group by others.

Are we seen as undeserved lottery winners by everyone or just the established clubs?
Are we arrogant with our confidence in our team being the best there is?
Does our rags to riches tale appeal to clubs in our old position?
Will we ever get the recognition we deserve as fans or will the ‘empty seats no history’ thing be stuck with us?

I get really wound up seeing fans of other clubs bad mouthing us, with comments of the sort above, which leads me to think if our fortune ever changed and we went back to how we were, will we go back to being everyone’s favorite underdog or is this our identity now?

Sniff lazy pap sniff

Clubs will always be jealous of City's success.

I know a club called Rangers, who went into administration through not paying their taxes, and their club changed to being known locally as Sevco (name of their company when they started again). And even they try slate City's money.

We play the best football in the world, we are the leaders in football.

Other EPL fans can be toxic about City on social media as well so let them rest without titles, we are the face of the EPL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.