How to bulk up?

FantasyIreland said:
mcfcJosh111 said:
Has anyone taken bsn no xplode before and did it make a difference to how hard you trained? Also are cla and testosterone tablets worth the money? I don't want to take them all just wouldn't mind an extra bit of help. I just drink sci mx onmi mx hardcore atm.

It might give you a tad more focus but train hard and make sure your diet is right first - spend your money on food instead would be my advice.

WTF are testosterone tablets??

The mind boggles in anticipation lol.

FI's spot on there mate, I don't use supps as a general rule personally (except whey) but from people I know who do the 'no xplode' gives them the shits (following through on heavy 'squits' a few times) and the Conjugated Linoleic Acid needs to be taken for a long time and at a high dose to see significant results (15mg a day at least some have said).

Still interested in what the 'Testosterone tablets' are though ?

Ah just seen your response mate, glad it's not what I thought they were, it's just a 'natural test booster', personally, I'd save the monery and buy real food with it, nothing is more anabolic than food.

mcfcJosh111 said:
Has anyone taken bsn no xplode before and did it make a difference to how hard you trained? Also are cla and testosterone tablets worth the money? I don't want to take them all just wouldn't mind an extra bit of help. I just drink sci mx onmi mx hardcore atm.

I use their protein shakes which are the best I have ever tasted besides that is food and training only for me. I dont want to do too much to my body that is not natural as the effects of all these supps im unsure of.

Just train hard and eat well for example im feeling like just relaxing in the garden now but I have to drag myself into the gym.

bsn-syntha-6-5lb__60927_std.jpg

mcfc2607 said:
what people think they look like on this thread

what they actually look like.

Im taller and better defined than the top guy but anyway I have to go and train.

More strongman training in the sun tonight. Yoke, farmers walk and loading, beats being in a gym in this weather

1 mile in 9:16 today, 4 weeks ago I think I did it in around 11:45 ..

Doing curls (12 reps) with a 20kg bar which is good considering I was using the 12.5kg 4 weeks ago!

Peck flys on the bench with 10kg dumbells up from 6kg.

Just need to keep it up for another 4 weeks and I think I will start benefiting greatly.
Chest and arms are much more defined than before but still work to do!

Gym tomorrow and keep to the diet!

Good news gym rats. Holland and Barrett have fucked up:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pages/product_detail.asp?pid=4345&prodid=5255&sid=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pages/ ... 5255&sid=0</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.