How to bulk up?

didactic said:
Missed about two and a half weeks training as I was trying to rest my left arm. Whenever I extend it over my head there is a sharp pain which makes me think I must have torn a muscle. Seems slighty better but not fully there yet but I refuse to miss another day so back in there this afternoon.

Will do shoulders and forearms and see how it feels. Been eating clean and keeping up the fitness by riding regularly so should be fine for energy levels.

Hope everyones progress is going well.

That sounds like ligament damage rather than muscle

BoyBlue_1985 said:
didactic said:
Missed about two and a half weeks training as I was trying to rest my left arm. Whenever I extend it over my head there is a sharp pain which makes me think I must have torn a muscle. Seems slighty better but not fully there yet but I refuse to miss another day so back in there this afternoon.

Will do shoulders and forearms and see how it feels. Been eating clean and keeping up the fitness by riding regularly so should be fine for energy levels.

I hope not thats why ill take it light today and see if there is any change. Ligament damage would mean months no gym. *shudders*

didactic said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
didactic said:

I hope not thats why ill take it light today and see if there is any change. Ligament damage would mean months no gym. *shudders*

I did mine a few years back put me out for 3 months. Struggled to get back after that. Only just started getting back into it now. Enforced lay off after chopping my thumb at the weekend but its only a week.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
didactic said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

I did mine a few years back put me out for 3 months. Struggled to get back after that. Only just started getting back into it now. Enforced lay off after chopping my thumb at the weekend but its only a week.

Geez see thats my fear hope your thumb is alright mate. Ill keep it light wont do any heavy weights for about 2 weeks see if it is better.

all i want to do is BASIC SIT UPS !!!!

Why cant i do them ??? its either, i cant keep my feet on the floor - or my back feels it more than my abs, or my neck is straining ... really doing my head in. Ive watched all the youtube vids, but when i sit on mat at the gym i am a complete idiot

Markt85 said:
all i want to do is BASIC SIT UPS !!!!

Why cant i do them ??? its either, i cant keep my feet on the floor - or my back feels it more than my abs, or my neck is straining ... really doing my head in. Ive watched all the youtube vids, but when i sit on mat at the gym i am a complete idiot

Your body is trying to pivot on your arse Mark. You need to force that out via making sure you focus in your head that your abs are the pivot point.

Basically use your abs more do not push your head forward just sit up. It sounds like a simple concentration issue you have focussing the effort on your abs.

How do you guys cope with the constant farts and needing to shit multiple times a day?

I had 2 weeks off, and ate 'normal' and things were fine, but now I'm back to eating lots, I have the most horrendous gas. It's a good job I work alone a lot of the time!

Re: How to gain weight healthily?

Johnsonontheleft said:
My metabolism is such that whatever I eat I can't seem to put on weight. I'm skinny and I want to bulk up, but I want to do it the healthy way. I don't like the idea of supplements because they seem unnatural to me and I don't want to put any undue strain on my body. I'm in my early 30's by the way. Some stomach problems mean I would struggle to simply double my meal sizes.

Is there a foolproof healthy way to bulk up? Do I need to get myself down the gym to do this? Wouldn't know where to start!

This is one of the best website out there.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.pponline.co.uk/encyc/weight-training-how-to-select-the-correct-training-regime-for-optimum-hormonal-response-1104" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.pponline.co.uk/encyc/weight- ... ponse-1104</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.