How to bulk up?

FantasyIreland said:
Obviously a lot of effort has gone in,fair play Didactic.
Where do you train?

Been training for a while Fantasy thank you. I dont live in Manchester so its gyms around the big smoke.<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:10 pm --<br /><br />
bobmcfc said:
when your all buffed up we can have a pics contest

i will judge.

And will the ladies have a bikini stand off?

No worries,i trained a bit in a place off the A40 near the North circular a good few years back,forget the name but a cracking gym.

FantasyIreland said:
No worries,i trained a bit in a place off the A40 near the North circular a good few years back,forget the name but a cracking gym.

There are some fantastic gyms if you are willing to pay but I also love my "ghetto" gyms where its just lads serious about their lifting.

Anyway im signing off. Thanks for your contribution to this thread I have followed some of your advice too so please continue.

Have a good night.

didactic said:
FantasyIreland said:
Obviously a lot of effort has gone in,fair play Didactic.
Where do you train?

Been training for a while Fantasy thank you. I dont live in Manchester so its gyms around the big smoke.

-- Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:10 pm --

bobmcfc said:
when your all buffed up we can have a pics contest

i will judge.

And will the ladies have a bikini stand off?

you have enough of those kind of threads. me rach, mackenie,sue and pam will mark you all out of 10.

didactic said:
FantasyIreland said:

There are some fantastic gyms if you are willing to pay but I also love my "ghetto" gyms where its just lads serious about their lifting.

Anyway im signing off. Thanks for your contribution to this thread I have followed some of your advice too so please continue.

Have a good night.

Cheers pal.

Just remembered the name - Genesis in Wembley/Perivale - a place you'd enjoy.....

didactic said:
GStar said:
Next shot can you write "Love to GStar" on your bicep and strike a pose.

I need some good motivation to keep the caramel digestives at bay!

Why dont you post your pictures instead of constantly mocking me?
That way you can motivate others too.

Love to GStar? Im not gay im not doing that sorry.

I'm not mocking you, i'm asking for a request... Weird that you'd think love automatically means gay.

How about just "Bluemoon-mcfc"?

didactic said:
GStar said:
Next shot can you write "Love to GStar" on your bicep and strike a pose.

I need some good motivation to keep the caramel digestives at bay!

Why dont you post your pictures instead of constantly mocking me?
That way you can motivate others too.

Love to GStar? Im not gay im not doing that sorry.

Whopper.

I love that word, its a proper playground insult that has about as much malice as a baby panda's slap.

'What a proper whopper'.

On the subject of the thread, i've watched the "Train with Kai" series on Youtube, really good, except the people who win the competition to train with him end up working out for a few hours - which seems counter productive as they're not on the juice like him (i don't think).

His leg training session goes on past 3 hours.
icon_uhoh.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.