How to bulk up?

FantasyIreland said:
didactic said:
FantasyIreland said:
No worries,i trained a bit in a place off the A40 near the North circular a good few years back,forget the name but a cracking gym.

There are some fantastic gyms if you are willing to pay but I also love my "ghetto" gyms where its just lads serious about their lifting.

Anyway im signing off. Thanks for your contribution to this thread I have followed some of your advice too so please continue.

Have a good night.

Cheers pal.

Just remembered the name - Genesis in Wembley/Perivale - a place you'd enjoy.....

Thanks Fantasy I have heard good things about that gym it is very close to where I went to Uni but never had the chance to visit. Shall give it a look when im the area.<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:03 am --<br /><br />
GStar said:
didactic said:
GStar said:
Next shot can you write "Love to GStar" on your bicep and strike a pose.

I need some good motivation to keep the caramel digestives at bay!

Why dont you post your pictures instead of constantly mocking me?
That way you can motivate others too.

Love to GStar? Im not gay im not doing that sorry.

I'm not mocking you, i'm asking for a request... Weird that you'd think love automatically means gay.

How about just "Bluemoon-mcfc"?

So to prove you are not mocking me you mock me further. Very nice.

GStar said:
Again no, i genuinely find it strange that a man as eloquent and insightful as yourself would jump to the conclusion of homosexual tendencies from my previous post.
I've been scratching my chin colombo style with this one. He won't take up the " I love GStar" challenge or just hold up a card with Bluemoon wrote on it and he doesn't seem to want anyone to join him at the gym. I like the guy, I think he's funny but something's not adding up IMO.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
GStar said:
Again no, i genuinely find it strange that a man as eloquent and insightful as yourself would jump to the conclusion of homosexual tendencies from my previous post.
I've been scratching my chin colombo style with this one. He won't take up the " I love GStar" challenge or just hold up a card with Bluemoon wrote on it and he doesn't seem to want anyone to join him at the gym. I like the guy, I think he's funny but something's not adding up IMO.

When did I ever say I do not want anyone to join me at the gym? I am always willing to help and train with anyone as proved by my contributions on this forum and my work helping others off bluemoon.

Im not doing anything to satisfy you think what you wish. Call me gay all you like if thats what makes you feel better about yourselves enjoy it. Like I said keep hating I keep training.

If you are not seeking help with training or bulking up and are just posting in here to stir that is rather pathetic and more would be gained by actually taking the advice given and improving yourself than hating on those who are doing it. Just a thought.

didactic said:
FantasyIreland said:
Obviously a lot of effort has gone in,fair play Didactic.
Where do you train?

Been training for a while Fantasy thank you. I dont live in Manchester so its gyms around the big smoke.

May I simply ask why you jumped on the City bandwagon?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.