How to bulk up?

c-t-i-d-87 said:
didactic said:
FantasyIreland said:
Obviously a lot of effort has gone in,fair play Didactic.
Where do you train?

Been training for a while Fantasy thank you. I dont live in Manchester so its gyms around the big smoke.

May I simply ask why you jumped on the City bandwagon?
Who says he did? Without reading the entire thread i'm not sire if he has said that, but he joined here way before you did, before I did too so it's not jumping on the bandwaggon is it?

I actually believe didactic is who he says (strange as it may be). I have more reason to doubt another poster who tries to live up to a persona.

Pigeonho said:
c-t-i-d-87 said:
didactic said:
Been training for a while Fantasy thank you. I dont live in Manchester so its gyms around the big smoke.

Who says he did? Without reading the entire thread i'm not sire if he has said that, but he joined here way before you did, before I did too so it's not jumping on the bandwaggon is it?

I'm no expert on Bluemoon's biggest narcissist, but according to another poster his discovery of Manchester City Football Club owes itself to Emmanuel Adebayor.

He no longer likes this information being shared by all accounts, about the only thing that can get under his skin.

And I'm all for teh lulz.

c-t-i-d-87 said:
Pigeonho said:
c-t-i-d-87 said:

I'm no expert on Bluemoon's biggest narcissist, but according to another poster his discovery of Manchester City Football Club owes itself to Emmanuel Adebayor.

He no longer likes this information being shared by all accounts, about the only thing that can get under his skin.

To each his own. We all have our own reasons for starting to support the club I suppose. Some, like us, are fortunate enough to be born and bred here, being guided to the club by others, whereas some will have other reasons to have started to support the club.

didactic said:
anymore than 2sheiks said:
GStar said:
Again no, i genuinely find it strange that a man as eloquent and insightful as yourself would jump to the conclusion of homosexual tendencies from my previous post.
I've been scratching my chin colombo style with this one. He won't take up the " I love GStar" challenge or just hold up a card with Bluemoon wrote on it and he doesn't seem to want anyone to join him at the gym. I like the guy, I think he's funny but something's not adding up IMO.

When did I ever say I do not want anyone to join me at the gym? I am always willing to help and train with anyone as proved by my contributions on this forum and my work helping others off bluemoon.

Im not doing anything to satisfy you think what you wish. Call me gay all you like if thats what makes you feel better about yourselves enjoy it. Like I said keep hating I keep training.

If you are not seeking help with training or bulking up and are just posting in here to stir that is rather pathetic and more would be gained by actually taking the advice given and improving yourself than hating on those who are doing it. Just a thought.
I'm only messing mate. I don't hate you or even dislike you. In fact a few occasions on here I've defended you when some posters have wanted you banned. To keep this on topic, which is the quickest way to get rid of a beer gut? A bloke at the gym says sit-ups are pointless and I need to just use the treadmill, bike and rower.

Pigeonho said:
c-t-i-d-87 said:
Pigeonho said:

To each his own. We all have our own reasons for starting to support the club I suppose. Some, like us, are fortunate enough to be born and bred here, being guided to the club by others, whereas some will have other reasons to have started to support the club.

Like jumping on the bandwagon of a club set for big things, breaking transfer records left right and centre, who just happened to sign one of your favourite players?

I've no real issue with our newbie gloryhunter fans, as long as they don't try to pretend they bled blue when the likes of Pearce were managing us and Joey Barton was our best player, just 5 years ago.

That is cringeworthy, and to be frank it's insulting to those of us who've been following City long before the takeover and will be doing the same should Sheikh Mansour (God forbid) ever abandon us and leave us in financial ruin.

Feed-The-Goat said:
Blue Smarties said:
I actually believe didactic is who he says (strange as it may be). I have more reason to doubt another poster who tries to live up to a persona.

Name them?
I won't name the poster publicly as they're an alright poster however I doubt the persona they're trying to portray on BM is real.

didactic said:
I've been scratching my chin colombo style with this one. He won't take up the " I love GStar" challenge or just hold up a card with Bluemoon wrote on it and he doesn't seem to want anyone to join him at the gym. I like the guy, I think he's funny but something's not adding up IMO.

When did I ever say I do not want anyone to join me at the gym? I am always willing to help and train with anyone as proved by my contributions on this forum and my work helping others off bluemoon.

Im not doing anything to satisfy you think what you wish. Call me gay all you like if thats what makes you feel better about yourselves enjoy it. Like I said keep hating I keep training.

If you are not seeking help with training or bulking up and are just posting in here to stir that is rather pathetic and more would be gained by actually taking the advice given and improving yourself than hating on those who are doing it. Just a thought.
I'm only messing mate. I don't hate you or even dislike you. In fact a few occasions on here I've defended you when some posters have wanted you banned. To keep this on topic, which is the quickest way to get rid of a beer gut? A bloke at the gym says sit-ups are pointless and I need to just use the treadmill, bike and rower.

Sit-ups are indeed pointless for your goodself. You need to burn calories doing cardio while eating less than you do currently, your body will then break down stored fat for energy.

It's that simple.

Listen to your mate.

Blue Smarties said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Blue Smarties said:

Name them?
I won't name the poster publicly as they're an alright poster however I doubt the persona they're trying to portray on BM is real.

PM us you gay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.