how was your day?

• Thread starter Deleted member 13905
  • Start date
First of two shit days for me.

Today, no food from 1pm to prep for my procedure tomorrow. In 30 minutes I start taking Plevu laxative to clear me out, nothing to eat, no beers to ease the worry, going to be a long evening.

Tomorrow morning , up at 6, more lax, apparently it’s brutal and I’ll be on the bog quite a lot.

Tomorrow afternoon, at Ashton (Tameside) hospital for 2:15pm, first procedure Gastroscopy, camera down the throat, wait 15 minutes then Colonoscopy, camera up the jacksy.

All stems from a test that reveals I have a high blood count in my waste, and told very matter of fact I could have bowel cancer.

So, no matter how crap your day is I’m probably trumping it at the moment, however, there’s always someone worse off and I’m mid 60’s so have had a life, whatever they throw at me I’ll try and handle with dignity and acceptance.

I posted earlier my diabetes is the best it’s ever been and my kidneys are in great shape so fingers crossed, hope you all have a good day tomorrow.

Today, no food from 1pm to prep for my procedure tomorrow. In 30 minutes I start taking Plevu laxative to clear me out, nothing to eat, no beers to ease the worry, going to be a long evening.

Tomorrow morning , up at 6, more lax, apparently it’s brutal and I’ll be on the bog quite a lot.

Tomorrow afternoon, at Ashton (Tameside) hospital for 2:15pm, first procedure Gastroscopy, camera down the throat, wait 15 minutes then Colonoscopy, camera up the jacksy.

All stems from a test that reveals I have a high blood count in my waste, and told very matter of fact I could have bowel cancer.

So, no matter how crap your day is I’m probably trumping it at the moment, however, there’s always someone worse off and I’m mid 60’s so have had a life, whatever they throw at me I’ll try and handle with dignity and acceptance.

I posted earlier my diabetes is the best it’s ever been and my kidneys are in great shape so fingers crossed, hope you all have a good day tomorrow.
You will think the camera up your arris is the size of this
1706551099396.png

Try going for a prostate biopsy, 6 years ago and I will never forget it.
Yep, my mate has had incurable Prostate cancer since Feb 2015 and still going but the stuff he’s been through is brutal including putting a camera down his old fellla to get images of his bladder, pretty horrific.

it was good news but bad news as it is a further spreading of my chronic/ acute pain , nothing can be done for that unfortunately , being referred to the pain clinic in london

Bit grumpy
i'm sure you don't need me to tell you,
but just remember to enjoy the small pleasures in life day by day.

i believe that the human body is nothing more than a vehicle that carries your soul.
some people are fortunate and have a fully working vehicle.
some people have a broken vehicle.
the organs of our body are the engine.
our limbs are the wheels, et cetera.

all that matters is what is inside your soul.
that is who you truly are.
the vehicle is unimportant.

as guardiola once said...
"it is not about physicality,
it is about preparing mentally,
mentally being there.
show me your values".

I’ve been laid up since Saturday afternoon with badly bruised ribs. Can’t fucking move without a shooting pain making me weep like Callum’s dodgy cock. Undecided which I’d prefer atm between thrush or fucked ribs. Not getting any action either way, though if it was thrush I had I’d probably be suffering with a broken jaw amongst other things thanks to my lovely better half…

On another note, my boxing days are now firmly behind me, too old for that shit it seems. :-)

You'll Never Walk Alone
i don't understand this post.

Give her a Dirty Sanchez. You might still have "dirty dick" but she'll have a 'tache like Dickie Davies ; )
i looked it up
and it seems there was a television series of that name,
in which welsh people hurt themselves for financial gain.
none of them appear to have had a moustache.

She sounds like a keeper.

perhaps it's a side-effect of thrush that you don't understand things other people have said.
who knows.

Just loaded up two of my work trailers and moving on to next house. Going to change the tyres on one of my trailers and check wheel bearings. Sitting down having a cup of coffee before it’s time to start drinking beer

why no beers?
what has alcohol got to do with having a camera up yer bum?

in all seriousness,
think of it this way...
at least you can have a wank this evening.
i cannot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.