how was your day?

• Thread starter Deleted member 13905
  • Start date
why no beers?
what has alcohol got to do with having a camera up yer bum?

in all seriousness,
think of it this way...
at least you can have a wank this evening.
i cannot.

No alcohol, no drinks with dye in them, tea or coffee no milk.

No alcohol, no drinks with dye in them, tea or coffee no milk.
never trust a doctor who tells you to avoid alcohol.
how would they even know if you had?

regardless,
you may as well have a wank then :)

First of two shit days for me.

Today, no food from 1pm to prep for my procedure tomorrow. In 30 minutes I start taking Plevu laxative to clear me out, nothing to eat, no beers to ease the worry, going to be a long evening.

Tomorrow morning , up at 6, more lax, apparently it’s brutal and I’ll be on the bog quite a lot.

Tomorrow afternoon, at Ashton (Tameside) hospital for 2:15pm, first procedure Gastroscopy, camera down the throat, wait 15 minutes then Colonoscopy, camera up the jacksy.

All stems from a test that reveals I have a high blood count in my waste, and told very matter of fact I could have bowel cancer.

So, no matter how crap your day is I’m probably trumping it at the moment, however, there’s always someone worse off and I’m mid 60’s so have had a life, whatever they throw at me I’ll try and handle with dignity and acceptance.

I posted earlier my diabetes is the best it’s ever been and my kidneys are in great shape so fingers crossed, hope you all have a good day tomorrow.
Hope all goes well today Mark.

Hope all goes well today Mark.
Cheers pal, 2:15, walking down there, had the two doses to cleanse the bowels, one last night, one at 6am this morning. Even that’s not pleasant, most disgusting thing I’ve drank in my life and you have to it slowly over an hour. On countdown to procedure now and feeling very nervous.

Cheers pal, 2:15, walking down there, had the two doses to cleanse the bowels, one last night, one at 6am this morning. Even that’s not pleasant, most disgusting thing I’ve drank in my life and you have to it slowly over an hour. On countdown to procedure now and feeling very nervous.
You'll be fine mate. I've had both procedures a few times. You don't feel anything really.
Bit of blood in poo is no big deal, could be internal hemoroids or something.

Apparently there's a new medication out now in tablet form. I doubt it will be available for peasants like me. I must have had 5/6 colonoscopies, last but one I'd arrived early only to be told the Doctor had ducked. The procedure for me is no problem but the med yuck !! Anyway, our thoughts are with you and will be looking forward to some positive posts from you later.

You'll be fine mate. I've had both procedures a few times. You don't feel anything really.
Bit of blood in poo is no big deal, could be internal hemoroids or something.
Thanks Bill, I have been told I have high amounts of blood in my waste, that’s the worry.

If it helps I'm off for a 90 min walk up the seafront and then 4/5 beers as I've been 'fasting' as well, just been for blood tests this morning re slight diabetes markers last year so not had a beer for a week to probably try and keep any warning signs down for the vampires.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.