How would you like the season to be decided?

How should the season be decided?

• Total voters
If you set out running a marathon and the race ended after 20 miles, would you expect the person going through the 20 mile mark first to be declared the winner?

Play all games by 31st May or season is null and void.
Exactly my thinking, how can someone be declared the winner if the whole competition isn't completed. Season null & void start a new in August, no promotion or relegation.

But knowing the premier league they'll change the rules to please the scouser and stop them complaining.

If voiding required 14 teams to vote for it, do you think it would get the votes? Maybe the bottom 10 plus City, Chelsea, spurs and arsenal?

I recognise that the Scousers have been the best team albeit with massive help from VAR.

However, as I bloody hate the TWATS, no way should they be just handed the title, they should have to earn it like we did.
Void the season is the only option

Karma’ bites back after they smashed our coach up and their Club their Police and UEFA did nothing

ha

Think the narrative needs to change on this as a null and void season would be harsh on a number of teams:

Liverpool league - out of everything else
City - FA, CL and a good position in the league that we can rest players and not worry about top 4.
Leicester - deservedly in CL position
United - Europa, FA and good chance at top 4 and playing CL (chance to get rid of Ole if not)
Shef United - best ever finish, potentially Europe
Leeds - Promotion
WBA - Promotion
Fulham and rest pushing for promotion in Championship
Teams pushing for promotion in all of the other divisions.
Teams who won’t be able to pay wages

It’s terrible, but people will be losing lives, family, friends and also there livelihoods.

Everything should be done to get the season back on and finish these comps if it is safe to do so.

If not, then these clubs have to take the hit same as us all. We can have sympathy for our club, sympathy for our competition but they can’t write the wrongs for one of those teams unless you do for all of them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.