How would you like the season to be decided?

How should the season be decided?

• Total voters
Me personally,would like to see 8 PL chairman in one plane and come down very similar to them Argies rugby team.
And see who would be first to be eaten by the rest..

Got a feeling City might do the “sporting” thing and concede the title to Liverpool.

I’d have mixed views, personally. On the one hand it would be a gracious gesture and positive PR. On the other, it’s the horrible Dippers we’re talking about.

Got a feeling City might do the “sporting” thing and concede the title to Liverpool.

I’d have mixed views, personally. On the one hand it would be a gracious gesture and positive PR. On the other, it’s the horrible Dippers we’re talking about.

But they would have been given it ,they could never say they won it.

Why would we do that after the way we have been treated?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.