How would you like the season to be decided?

How should the season be decided?

• Total voters
I suspect that they'll declare all of the English leagues null and void, with one exception - and we all know what that will be...

One off game at Wembley v the scousers, first to 50, game takes as long as it takes, teams can have complete squad available with unlimited subs on and off

make a day of it like the super bowl :)

However it restarts it will take an age to recover, half empty stadiums will be the norm, we all assume that the government will say go and we return to normal.
The reality is lots of personal debt will make going to the match the last thing on the agenda, keeping a roof over our heads when you have not had a wage for months and some of us will have been layed off.
Football is a wonderful sport but in the grand scheme of things it will take a long time to get back to where it was.
Sorry to piss on the fire but it's sadly how I see it.

Null and void the lot. Leagues, cups, everything. Start again when it's safe to. Tough on some teams, sure they can bounce back. A bit like losing a playoff final. go again next season. There is no alternative.

I presume our name is all ready on the leuge cup and can't be removed

It’s going to be null and void in my opinion bad luck to the dippers and for us wolves having waited 40 years to play in Europe, also other teams will miss out too- it’s not the best solution but health and wellness of everyone is more important.

If money wasn't involved, and we put our hatred of the dippers aside, would we be 'OK' with a decision to suspend the season until reviewing the status in February 2021, with the objective being to re-start in March 2021 with the remaining fixtures for both PL & FA Cup.

For UEFA qualification purposes, the final standings of 2019-20 will be used.

The only reason the season has not been officially null & voided is because it is the Dippers involved , would have been the same if the Rags or Goons were in the same position at the top of the current premier league table , if it had been ourselves ,Leicester or even the Chavs the decision to null and void would have already been taken
The Premier league i suspect are under immense pressure from BT & Sky to either complete the season or give the title to the Dippers , its all about the money , they couldnt give flying fck about people dying , Carragher & Thompson are the biggest pair of ****s , wonder how their opinion would change if one of their elderly relatives died from this virus.
Any trophy won whilst this virus is ongoing will be tainted ,because 2020 will be remembered for its horrific death toll not a comparitively meaningless title win

How would you like the season to be decided?

source.gif

According to this article in the DM, an advanced statistical model, created by the professor of mathematics at Columbia University has predicted this final outcome.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...mula-used-FIFA-shows-Premier-League-ends.html
LP get 106 points,scoring 24 points from their remaining 9 games (I wonder if the 3 points dropped is to us?)
City finish on 78, a whopping 28 points behind (we get 21 points from our last 10 games).
United 5th, Villa, Bournemouth and Norwich go down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.