How would you like the season to be decided?

How should the season be decided?

• Total voters
The only fair way is a play off between the teams who can still win the titles or be relegated in all divisions , in front of empty terraces / seats (normal for us then :) , we can play the Dippers in a one off game with a fully fit squad , imagine the furore when we beat them and their 25 points (really 19 we have a game in hand and we would have battered them at the Etihad) amounts to absolutely nothing/zilch /f*ck all.
Candle & wreath sales would outstrip masks and gloves sales ten fold on Murkyside and far beyond. It would be a beautiful thing.

Penalty shoot out. I would probably die from a heart attack after the first couple so I would never know which way it goes.

I think a jousting competition would be fair.

Social distancing fear not! Get within 2 metres, get a pike into your heart!

Decide it by going off league placings for the last two seasons.

Or maybe just a vote on who the populace hate the most. Maybe the ballot paper can say.

A) Italian murdering, shameless, non English, gobshites.

B) backed by a nation, cheating, Arab, manc cnuts.

I think the fairest result would probably be to just nullify the season. It's incredibly harsh on Liverpool, because they are deserved champions this year, but I can't think of another way that's fair to the clubs which would be relegated. If it were possible to do a short playoff that would work, but we're not restarting anytime soon and I don't want to impact next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.