How would you like the season to be decided?

How should the season be decided?

• Total voters
If they do decide to re-start it I reckon they should have to start with a full Anfield 2 weeks before any game takes place ( to give any infection time to show). They can get 50k of their fans to look each other in the eyes from 4 inches and sing their stolen anthem to each other. Only if there is a totally full stadium is it deemed safe to carry on. I reckon about 20 in total would take the risk of turning up-well maybe a few more than that as they're mostly dickheads.

I don't understand anyone that wants this season finished. It will ruin 2 seasons rather than one. Unless proposals for the new season are discussed at the same time people can't support completing this season with any validity.

If this season is played out then it negates home advantage, advantage of having a big squad and obviously is disproportionately impacted by the fitness of players who don't have the facilities they started the season with.

Playing behind closed doors also means there is no argument to prevent the 39th game abroad any more.

OR we just start next season on time and write this one down to experience, learning the lesson that club finances are inadequate

We’ve been playing a family quiz on WhatsApp during the lockdown and my sister in law asked for some LFC questions next round. Our nephew said “which team nearly won the league in 2020?” To which she replied “we did win it”

Have I missed something?

I don't understand anyone that wants this season finished. It will ruin 2 seasons rather than one. Unless proposals for the new season are discussed at the same time people can't support completing this season with any validity.

If this season is played out then it negates home advantage, advantage of having a big squad and obviously is disproportionately impacted by the fitness of players who don't have the facilities they started the season with.

Playing behind closed doors also means there is no argument to prevent the 39th game abroad any more.

OR we just start next season on time and write this one down to experience, learning the lesson that club finances are inadequate

its simple ? football can not be back until may at the very earliest and the old season ends in may. so football and the leagues and cups have to be cancelled because of the new season starting on time in august. take the whole summer off and play friendlies games in the UK vs teams in or around near where you play and give back to some of the smaller clubs in the lower leagues

just don't push for a restart because it will look silly and wrong and make football clubs greedy ? everybody needs to get there heads around what happens next. and fans will need to get back to normal living and sorting out the mess it may leave like jobs and money

football is over for this season even if they lifted the ban this weekend because players will need 3 or 4 week to get back to full fitness and forget playing in empty stadiums ? that would give your results a different meaning and will have a big impact on the game and the result

its simple ? football can not be back until may at the very earliest and the old season ends in may. so football and the leagues and cups have to be cancelled because of the new season starting on time in august. take the whole summer off and play friendlies games in the UK vs teams in or around near where you play and give back to some of the smaller clubs in the lower leagues

just don't push for a restart because it will look silly and wrong and make football clubs greedy ? everybody needs to get there heads around what happens next. and fans will need to get back to normal living and sorting out the mess it may leave like jobs and money

football is over for this season even if they lifted the ban this weekend because players will need 3 or 4 week to get back to full fitness and forget playing in empty stadiums ? that would give your results a different meaning and will have a big impact on the game and the result
All valid points but it's all about the money

All valid points but it's all about the money

sadly your right and money talks

from whats coming out from number 10. tonight the government saying its another 2 weeks before any sort of talk of unlocking any of the lock downs ?? that will be late april and early may before the first sort of any signs to getting back to some sort of normal life. but many that was put on the 12 weeks lock downs then its july and even longer

this virus will not just go over night and fear of a 2nd wave could really push any sort of freedom back and the whole year under lock down. its a vaccine or cure that will only sort this out and nothing else sadly the death toll will rise. and for me anyway football can forget it. life is just more valuable to me. and when the dust settles i see sad times of the big mourning of the lost ones and people still struggle and what must happen is we can not forget the people we have lost anything else must come 2nd to a long period of mourning and respect

so fuck football and the premier league wanting a finish ? greed is ugly and can be hurtful when people are struggling. and just like liverpool this week in putting the staff on furlong payment people will never forget it. even if they change their minds ? greed and mega rich owners will not be let off so easy by the fans

I've given this some thought and I'd offer the Dippers the following options..

(Note: Only one of option 1 & 2 available to choose)

1. A full size replica, cardboard cut out of the PL Trophy, wrapped in turkey foil and decked out with red ribbons from Clinton Cards..

2. A full sized, inflatable PL Trophy, complete with a puncture repair kit. As defending Champions, it will be personally blown up by Pep himself. Obviously again, decked out with red ribbons from Clinton Cards..

3. A free Etihad Stadium tour pass for Bingo and his 25 man squad to enable them all to have their photograph taken with our trophy..

4. A framed certificate stating that they were the bestest team over 29 games, presented by a deligation, comprising..

Big Nose
Ikkle Mickey
McPointy
Tyler
Size of a Barndoor, Barnsey
Spit
Beglin
Johnny (Wembley penalty miss, not good enough to lace Rushys boots) Knobhead
The woman off Sunday Supplement who looks like Zelda
and... All the sycophantic media..

I think, as the Dippers haven't won the league for 30 years, they'd be made up with the above package offer..

It would also be a most fitting conclusion to the season in my opinion..!

Liverpool to be given fuck all but all the match results and goals scored still count in the record books.

We go again next year after we have taken FFP tp pieces and we can spend like the 1bn money bags fucking oil rich City title we have been adorned with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.