How would you say you are coping mentally?

I'm doing amazingly well given that I'm a depressive, so I give myself 9.

Only issue is I am finding it hard to stay "on task" and focused. A lot of time is being wasted dossing about instead of achieving something.

I am really struggling if I’m honest, I’m a guy who likes my own space, and currently I am not getting any, apart from walking my dog. But that stresses me a bit because where I live I see people sat in the street enjoying the sunshine with all their neighbours, and kids parks absolutely packed with people.

Not that great, thought I’d cope better. Been furloughed for a week and it already feels like forever, done bits around the house but today just got no motivation at all. Been getting out on the bike each day which helps.

I am ok as long as I try to live in the moment. I think the main thing that I'm struggling with is that there's nothing to definitively look forward to. Everything I had planned for the year (holidays, trips away, sporting events etc) have been, or if they haven't yet, will be being cancelled. And the truth is no-one can give us an answer as to when we'll be able to do them again. It's as much the uncertainty that is damaging.

Absolutely fine.

I think 25 years in the Armed Forces is pretty good preparation for this sort of stuff tbh with you.

I'm fine. Its boring and a pain in the arse, but myself and the wife are able to work from home so we're still earning, we have food in the house and the kids are ok. I consider myself lucky so far...

Like most bored shitless,don't mind the queues at supermarkets until you get in there,just had a guy shout out to me 2fking mtrs,dickhead, I turn round and said listen here you fat obese ****,get your fking trolley out off the centre of the fking aisle or you bè wearing on your fking head,do you think your a fking octopus or something..
But besides that everything ok

Am at home with the missus who is high risk and been on the phone to work as they refuse to furlough me as everyone else is in. I said because I work outside and deal with the public I cannot social distance myself. I know my loyalty is lying from now on after 26 years. Am on ssp for foreseeable

I`m doing more than OK as I`ve had 18 years of near solitary due to being disabled.It never stopped me from going out but I did tend to spend more time indoors than out,with the wife working and in full time employment.However she retired last July and she`s thoroughly enjoying life at home.Our son of 28 lives with us and still in work,so as a family we`re doing fine.
I`ve already lost 11 lb in weight,due to a better diet and only had one night of ale in one month so far.Its also helping as I do some exercise and am determined to lose a minimum of 35 lbs.
Only downside is not being able to see our two daughters and grandkids,but at least we can see them via our phones.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.