How would you say you are coping mentally?

Tell you what, on days that I don’t have the News on for hours a day and sit on my phone reading all sorts about the virus; I seem to cope miles better!
Yeah I've started to avoid the news a lot as it's just a bad, I just grab the headlines at 6. Id be lost without my Phone, these days I've taught myself to read books on my phone I have a 6.6 screen so it's quite easy and I can load tons of books for free, don't have to go out and buy them.

Love this time of year.
I await the sand Martines and swifts and marvel at their speed and agility. The swift is far more elegant of the two, but I haven't seen them yet.
Be good if we got swallows to join their similar looking cousins - these are viewed over the river mersey btw - not sure if Swallows fly around rivers?
Swifts are incredible aeronautical acrobats.
They aren't due to arrive for another couple of weeks. Swift's are one of my favourite birds. And not just Taylor.

My anti-depressants (Citalopram) are certainly working. I had a spring in my step walking to the supermarket today and I’m comfortable at home in front of BBC One. Dion Dublin likes houses.

I’m on furlough with effect from 1st May for as long as. All I want is to sell this house in London and cash buy elsewhere. I can start again after that. We can’t organise viewings until this pandemic is over.

We can’t organise viewings until this pandemic is over.
yeah I was wondering about that for house buyers/sellers.

You'd need someone to go in with a video camera and get everything shown, and dimensions, but that would need an empty house for 3 days before and afterwards.
Or you'd have to get the owners to have a video connection with prospective buyers and get them to be directed around everywhere

My anti-depressants (Citalopram) are certainly working. I had a spring in my step walking to the supermarket today and I’m comfortable at home in front of BBC One. Dion Dublin likes houses.

I’m on furlough with effect from 1st May for as long as. All I want is to sell this house in London and cash buy elsewhere. I can start again after that. We can’t organise viewings until this pandemic is over.

Glad to hear things are picking up a bit!

We’re mortgage free and content to sit it out until it’s safe. I’ll need a home too so that’s viewings to arrange myself. I sense we’re at the end of the beginning of this so it shouldn’t be too much longer.

Not going to lie I’m struggling to be honest.
My Mrs works in a care home and it sounds like it’s a matter of time before the infection gets in there so I’m worried sick about what will happen to her.
Never been a gardener as my mate always did the gardening for me but he’s not been able to do it so I’ve had to, got to say I’ve enjoyed it but the problem is I’m done now.
Avoiding watching the news to often helps.

Really good the last few days, stopped watching the news constantly has helped, going out for a longish cycle ride and remaining positive about family and friends.Having a chat with people i don't know each day helps albeit from a distance, but it's always good to be nice and friendly.

Stay safe blues:)
I really does make a difference not being constantly exposed and all consumed with it, doesn’t it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.