How would you say you are coping mentally?

Spot on still.

Missing my fishing cronies and my mum but settling into a routine of going for a run (couch to 5k going very well), getting home, showering, making a pot of real coffee, into the garden or conservatory for an hour or so reading the Spectator and then working on a project that I 've been meaning to do for years but never got round to. It'll either make me millions or, more likely 4 or 5k. Either way, a chance to do something I would never have got round to otherwise.

Feel a bit down today, had a message from work saying start up is planned for 11th of May. I was hoping to be off till june

The sunshine is definitely helping my mental health and wellbeing. I'm keeping busy when I'm not on here.

PMA... Easier said than done but it helps to try and be positive and proactive. Positive energy attracts the same. Negative energy hangs like a black cloud and lingers. Not good.

Been busy today so far, lots more jobs to do so I'm out of here: )

The sunshine is definitely helping my mental health and wellbeing. I'm keeping busy when I'm not on here.

PMA... Easier said than done but it helps to try and be positive and proactive. Positive energy attracts the same. Negative energy hangs like a black cloud and lingers. Not good.

Been busy today so far, lots more jobs to do so I'm out of here: )
im loving the gardening at the moment,im fucking buzzing at the moment,i would say to anyone,dont put off jobs,tackle the shittiest job you've got to do,get stuck in and you get an enourmous sense of well being (park life) :)

im loving the gardening at the moment,im fucking buzzing at the moment,i would say to anyone,dont put off jobs,tackle the shittiest job you've got to do,get stuck in and you get an enourmous sense of well being (park life) :)
You're right mate, I agree.

I did a job that I've wanted to do for a mate for a while now this morning but wanted a dry day. I put my harness on and climbed a leylandii tree he wanted felling. Cut a few branches off around where I wanted to cut the trunk, lashed a rope above and my mate attached it to towbar of his Landy. He put tension on the rope and I Chainsawed the tree, hey timber! Down it went all to plan.

Anyone want any trees felling or branches pruning in the Gtr Manchester area PM me for a reasonable quote.

I did a job that I've wanted to do for a mate for a while now this morning but wanted a dry day. I put my harness on and climbed a leylandii tree he wanted felling. Cut a few branches off around where I wanted to cut the trunk, lashed a rope above and my mate attached it to towbar of his Landy. He put tension on the rope and I Chainsawed the tree, hey timber! Down it went all to plan.

Anyone want any trees felling or branches pruning in the Gtr Manchester area PM me for a reasonable quote.
@snorky mentioned something about taking a look at his acorn

Will you take the
I bet shep isn't a happy dog at the moment
Thought it was the tortoise that had to be painted?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.