How would you say you are coping mentally?

Thinking about it , we both think we are knackered been doing around 3 to 4 tons of food aday sometimes more, Which we move by hand both our backs are hurting . On to the truck, than off, than on, than off etc etc......we cant complain as we are reasonably safe. And lots of NHS people doing a far more dangerous and important job.
You are doing a grand job lovely,thank you

I do struggle but in April I've ran 25 days out of the 30 and I'm 44.
Even just running 45 minutes of a day has really helped me. Also had chance to reset and calm down a bit.
Perversely their have been some positives.

Talking to a badger whilst it has it's head through the cat flap

we chatted about all sorts,mainly you are late,feed me and I will show you the babies

She tricked me,babies stayed at home

Wibble

Had yet another argument with the neighbor, (start slamming doors from 7 onwards everyday) amongst other things, any way pc plod came to see me , should have come round for a "chat" last Tuesday cancelled, call me next day to meet on Sunday told him busy , told me we will work around you then , let him know he cancelled the last vist , he apologised and meeting this Monday, last time she sent the police round they said she was quite mad ! Roll on Monday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.