How would you say you are coping mentally?

Good grief do not take this sitting down, fight this injustice all the way. Make sure your workplace is actually safe to return back to and that they observe strict separation protocols. Your doing your best just to get yourself through this dreadful ordeal and then out of the blue they have the audacity and insensitivity to summon you on back. As well as having a legal duty of care under the Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974 to ensure the safety of employees in the workplace, your business also has a duty to ensure that the way work does not have a negative impact on the safety and health of others. I would advise that you utilize goverment safety warnings as an absolute minimum indicator for your prospective return as they are a little unsure themselves at the moment. As an illness that could make employees or others that your business interacts with sick it's a real risk that needs consideration in terms of how it can be eliminated or controlled within the workplace. Health and safety risks require much assessment (under Regulation 3 of the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999) and need to be recorded if the business has more than five employees. Stay safe our kid and fingers crossed for June.
Ok Sound advice. Just remember it when your at the front of the redundancy queue and non of your so called mates backed you up.

Anyone else started to struggle again? Been fine for the past 2/3 weeks overall. Anxiety gone through the roof again. Didn't want to get out of bed today. I've noticed an increased trend of everyone bickering and arguing again too as uncertainty creeps back in as the lockdown draws to its inevitable conclusion. Online has become increasingly toxic again. We could do with some strong leadership right now. Sorely lacking on that front.

Anyone else started to struggle again? Been fine for the past 2/3 weeks overall. Anxiety gone through the roof again. Didn't want to get out of bed today. I've noticed an increased trend of everyone bickering and arguing again too as uncertainty creeps back in as the lockdown draws to its inevitable conclusion. Online has become increasingly toxic again. We could do with some strong leadership right now. Sorely lacking on that front.

Online has been horrible the last few days.

I fear primarily for my parents and close family. My parents aren't elderly but neither of them would benefit from a dose of coronavirus.

With my first sentence in mind - regardless of the amount of nonsense i've seen on here the last few days - I wish every poster well and look forward to when we can get back to arguing over Mahrez and Bravo.

I have taken the opportunity to re-set some parts of my life and think about priorities, which I guess a lot of us have. One thing though, it has taught me who my real friends are .
I belong to a number of 'groups' on Whatsapp for my various activities and interests. I have posted regularly on all of them with little updates on what I am up to and asking for the others to fill me in on what they are doing. Most of the groups we have developed a good set up and exchange stuff almost daily, whilst some people I thought of as friends, and used to see once a week, I have heard nothing from since lockdown. Whilst I appreciate some may be struggling mentally, I feel like this has shown their true value. AIBU ?

Our works have been doing wellbeing surveys for WFH staff which is nice, also said to take a extra day off as a thanks this monday

Struggling physically and mentally now. We have collected and delivered over 100 tons of food from food share and dropped of at foodbanks now for over 6 weeks now, we are a team of 4. It's all manhandled no fork lifts. I have been waking up at night with pain in my wrist and forearms now for a few weeks. Plus some days I cant even bend down to take my socks of my back is so stiff.
Mentally struggling with the boredom of life , work, eat, tv , sleep and repeat. Weekends the same I miss just doing stuff and not working as hard ! I miss normal life. But it could be alot worse so I am lucky.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.