How would you say you are coping mentally?

I have had a weird day

Had a bad night so not the best this morning,first thing I see is pep dancing at the celebrations last may,i had a cry for how he was so happy not knowing what was to come for him and his family

Bawling because i loved being a brighton that day and how being in the sunshine at a game is not going to happen for a long long time,i have always said if you can go then stop moaning and go because one day you might be like me and not be able to anymore,didn't expect this to happen though

Saw a video of dave and bawled that he won't get the send of the best player we have ever had should have

Trying to blot out the shit using city is not helping !

Mental health sucks

That is me off again

How is everyone else doing? This thread has gone quiet,is everyone just getting used to this covid world ?

I have had a weird day

Had a bad night so not the best this morning,first thing I see is pep dancing at the celebrations last may,i had a cry for how he was so happy not knowing what was to come for him and his family

Bawling because i loved being a brighton that day and how being in the sunshine at a game is not going to happen for a long long time,i have always said if you can go then stop moaning and go because one day you might be like me and not be able to anymore,didn't expect this to happen though

Saw a video of dave and bawled that he won't get the send of the best player we have ever had should have

Trying to blot out the shit using city is not helping !

Mental health sucks

That is me off again

How is everyone else doing? This thread has gone quiet,is everyone just getting used to this covid world ?

I'd say all of those things are quite natural reactions to everything that's going on. I don't know you personally as some on here do but i've seen your posts and it really did seem a shame to have games cut short just as you were getting back into it. You'll get there again one day, and hopefully it won't be long.

Personally i'm ok for now, a lot of the initial emotions I had seem to have levelled off. I've had a shorter temper and been very bored bt the anxiety seems to have decreased a lot - i'll take that!

I'd say all of those things are quite natural reactions to everything that's going on. I don't know you personally as some on here do but i've seen your posts and it really did seem a shame to have games cut short just as you were getting back into it. You'll get there again one day, and hopefully it won't be long.

Personally i'm ok for now, a lot of the initial emotions I had seem to have levelled off. I've had a shorter temper and been very bored bt the anxiety seems to have decreased a lot - i'll take that!
Glad you are feeling less anxious,that is the worse thing to feel,i guess it was a real panic at the beginning,the fact this thread has gone quiet is a good thing,i hope

The only thing that has got me out of my house for many years is lads off here persuading me to do it,by now I should have done five games and associated adventures including brighton,i was feeling free now I am back in a cage and I don't know how to feel about it,until a year ago this isolating would have just been normal for me but now it is very trying,all this crying is annoying the hell out of me !

The only thing that has got me out of my house for many years is lads off here persuading me to do it,by now I should have done five games and associated adventures including brighton,i was feeling free now I am back in a cage and I don't know how to feel about it,until a year ago this isolating would have just been normal for me but now it is very trying,all this crying is annoying the hell out of me !

It might take a while for things to get back to normal but the lads will still be around and waiting for you :) I feel frustrated for you, the timing couldn't really have been any worse. You've been a good source of knowledge to many on here with your first hand virus experience and you're probably well thought of by your local badger population too, so there is that :)

It might take a while for things to get back to normal but the lads will still be around and waiting for you :) I feel frustrated for you, the timing couldn't really have been any worse. You've been a good source of knowledge to many on here with your first hand virus experience and you're probably well thought of by your local badger population too, so there is that :)
The lads on here are wonderful,bit tight in the buying drinks department but you can't have everything ha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.