How's your mood after the RM game?

Been out all day and not had much time to think about last night (fortunately) but fuck me, it's still annoying me now!

How can Pep work with a larger squad when all team's squads are limited to the same number?
No manager utilizes his entire 25 man squad consistently. Each one has a core group of players who are regularly rotated, and Pep typically has a very small core group that he prefers to work with. There will be an additional four fixtures in the group stage of the revamped CL next season. Add in Club World Cup fixtures and the season will be longer and more congested in terms of the schedule.

An obvious place for Txiki to begin work this summer is Sergio Gomez's. A dedicated left-back who can win Pep's confidence would help in this regard, hence the zillion rumors about our interest in Alphonso Davies and others.

I was more disappointed with conceding at 3-2 up at their place. Yes it was a good hit but we should have seen the game out from there even if that meant having all 10 players behind the ball. There has been an element of sloppiness to our play all season and it’s why we have failed to beat any decent side other than Villa the other week. You can get away with it against poor sides but not against the best ones.

There's nothing to be sorry for regarding the overall performance, but I'm not sure if we had been preparing data and analyzing Madrid's penalty takers and their keeper to give us a scientific edge, or if we were just relying solely on hopes, luck, and emotions at that moment.
A penalty shootout is simply impossible to analyze pre match, all about mentality, composure and luck.

A penalty shootout is simply impossible to analyze pre match, all about mentality, composure and luck.
There's no luck whatsoever in their keeper standing still waiting for Bernardo's kick. He just knew beforehand that Bernardo would kick the ball like this every time!

There's no luck whatsoever in their keeper standing still waiting for Bernardo's kick. He just knew beforehand that Bernardo would kick the ball like this every time!

That penalty was shocking, even more so for a player with incredible technic.

Livid at the needy prick who didn’t throw the ball back as Bernie was waiting to take the pen.
Whoever it was, needs naming and shaming and then needs to fuck off attending the Etihad again whether a tourist or regular.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.