Hughes has to go...

This thread is laughable to be honest. He cannot control the standard of the referee and induvidual errors from our defence.

i bet you all cheer when we score though don't you ?
If you don't like it, don't come to the fucking game and let someone take your seat who will actually support the team. We've hit a bad patch of form and suddenly it's '' HUGHES OUT '',
pathetic.

If you don't like it, don't come to the fucking game and let someone take your seat who will actually support the team. We've hit a bad patch of form and suddenly it's '' HUGHES OUT '',
pathetic.

moomba said:
smithy167 said:
Mancini, got sacked no club seems to want him ask yourself why just because he won stuff in italy the most corrupt league in europe doesnt mean he will at city see where im goin with this?

He's not been available to take on jobs as he has only (in recent weeks) settled terms with Inter.

I'm not saying that Hughes should be sacked (I think it would be premature given that we didn't sack him in the summer) and I'm not saying Mancini would be my preferred replacement (he's not).

But he is a very high calibre and available option, if Hughes does go we will have plenty of good quality options for replacements.
if Hughes does go we will have plenty of good quality options for replacements. Agree with you on this bit moomba, i think he has all this season and i want this as well there is plenty out there wanting him to fail some blues as well sadly im just enjoying all this how can you not?(not you moomba).

jonnymcfc said:
pathetic.

Because we're sold out every single week, and need those precious seats?

Damocles said:
jonnymcfc said:
pathetic.

i pay my money so i can say what i like !.

Hughes is clueless,sits and stands there all match arms folded,why does he name 7 substitutes every week as he never bloody uses them,never changes the set up.We have probably the strongest subs bench in the league and any manager with some ounce of knowledge would bloody use them.CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP

citytillidie24 said:
PaulPowre said:
This is his team, his tactics, his formation, his back room staff and we can't buy a win it's nothing short of useless the defending is laughable. We will never win anything with this clown in charge.

His signings of great players?

Ever heard of the term 'time to gel'? We've lost one game in the league, and at least we aren't losing, I'm sure you could do a much better job though, you should get on footie manager and show us the way? No fucking patience, always the way with some people.
fuck off with this, oh weve only lost once in the league, well observed, but we are drawing against shite teams that we have to be winning against if we have any chance of getting top 4. the past 5 results have been a shambles, a disgrace, wake up and smell the coffee you deluded mug

C_T_I_D said:
This thread is laughable to be honest. He cannot control the standard of the referee and induvidual errors from our defence.

Your post is laughable, good teams win and do not need excuses, even Hughes did not blame the ref. We were shite in a bucket, no coherence whatsoever, it is a TEAM game, we are 11 individuals, and it is Hughes team not one he inherited.

Our defence is woeful, excuses aree just excuses, last week the excuse was Toure was missing. We are not as a team even fit to clean the boots of the Arsenal team.

cubanheels said:
Damocles said:

i pay my money so i can say what i like !.

Hughes is clueless,sits and stands there all match arms folded,why does he name 7 substitutes every week as he never bloody uses them,never changes the set up.We have probably the strongest subs bench in the league and any manager with some ounce of knowledge would bloody use them.CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP
okay, so if Hughes is clueless, we wouldnt't have come back from 2-0 down, we wouldn't be 6th in the league with a game in hand would we ? Idiot !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.