Hughes has to go...

I think hughes should stay, but his support team should go and go now, BOWEN leading the way.

Gelsons Dad said:
mancmackem said:
You suggesting a name yet GD? ;-)

Here you go you buffoon ;-)

Ottmar Hitzfeld
Guus Hiddink
Giovanni Trapattoni
Luiz Felipe Scolari
Marcello Lippi.
Jose Mourinho
Johan Cruyff
Carlo Ancelotti
Sven........
add Brian Laudrupp and Frank Rijkaard to that list.

We looked a far more fluent attacking team when we play 4-3-3. Since we've gone 4-4-2 we look disjointed and Ireland looks lost. We would of ripped them apart last season.

jonnymcfc said:
i bet you all cheer when we score though don't you ?
If you don't like it, don't come to the fucking game and let someone take your seat who will actually support the team. We've hit a bad patch of form and suddenly it's '' HUGHES OUT '',
pathetic.

so your saying all fans who love their club and pay their money should always just sit there like they have had a frontal labotomy with inane grins on their faces like a village idiots convention, fans upset when there team plays crap what a novelty, please let us know what we are alowed to feel oh superior one

Lets face it this band of City fans have spent thirty years calling for the managers head and even when we are the 4th best team in the league they still can't help themselves. They just want to moan its in their DNA, they are unable to enjoy the journey and can't accept that it takes TIME to turn a club with 30 years of mediocrity into premier league challengers.

It doesn't matter how much money we spent, Hughes has got the players he was ABLE to but not the one's necessarily that with our budget he would have wanted. John Terry is a case in point. The money is irrelevant as in all cases we have probably had to pay over the odds to get clubs to sell the players and not necessarily their true worth.

Considering where we were this is defintely a good start and probably in line with expectations at the start of the season. We can't keep getting these dubious decisions against us and Hughes can't influence poor refereeing.

Get off the managers and players backs and SUPPORT the club !

right so hear we go another fucked up performence WE ARE STILLL SHIT in every sence we can not kill games off to save our lifes we can not defend to save our lifes and our attckin performances lately are shit aswell our last 5 games we have got 5 POINTS out of 18 FUCKIN POINTS villa away 1-1 good result maybe could of won wigan away 1-1 a good result but could of won again fulham at home 2-2 SHIT performance went 2-0 up and did not kill the game off birmingham away 0-0 shit performance SHOULD of won that game on paper SHIT performance on the day and if it was not for shay given we would of lost that game burnely at home 3-3 went 0-2 down after 35 minutes got back in to the game (even tho we should not be in that position to start with) at 3-2 we should of killed the game off by scoring another goal but we did not do it we sat back and sat back and sat back untill they scored and even when they did score we STILL did not look FUCKING interested adebayor was ok but not as good as he should of done tevez played SHIT as he has done these past mounth (plus he has done FUCK all since we signed him) ireland did not play that well saw at bit stuff but that is it barry played WANK like he has done this past mounth as well toure played ok but nothing special lescott played FUCKING WANK 22 million for him i think everton will be laughing there heads off because they RIPPED us of big time bridge was all over the show at times in that match zabaleta played ok but again nothing special given played well if it was not for him we would of been 1-3 down at half time swp played ok scored at great goal bellamy played quite well got a goal and put in a good shift BUT WITH THE TEAM WE HAVE GOT WE SHOULD BE WINNING GAMES LIKE THIS and i would just like to say that ATEWLL IS A FUCKING WANK REFF everything about his game today was poor u can not reff like that for example every time and i mean every time one of there players went on the ground he awared a freekick in all honesty i am not sure about hughes at the moment i would stick with him but if we do not get in any kind of europe this season he will be gone by the end of the season and who would we replace him with in all honesty i would bring in someone like hidink or bilich a world class manager that can handle world class players and we have not got that at the moment if you look at all the top clubs in the world they all have world class managers and that is what we need if we want to be one of the tops clubs not just in europe but in the world we need to start playing like one we all know it takes time and i wont happen over night but the players we have got at the moment are not good enough for what we want which is to be the best i know that some people wont agree with what i am saying but if we want to be one of the best teams in the world then it is better too start now than later COME ON YOU BLUES !!!

Ottmar Hitzfeld - Did well with Bayern but will end his days on the International management stage.
Guus Hiddink - Good choice, personally would prefer someone younger though.
Giovanni Trapattoni - Same as Lippi.
Luiz Felipe Scolari - Risky, didn't live upto the hype at Chelski.
Marcello Lippi - Again, age against him, but not ability.
Jose Mourinho - Would take a lot to prise him away from Inter, but best on the list.
Johan Cruyff - Don't think he wants to return to full time management as per the Ajax situation last year and has the Catalonia job.
Carlo Ancelotti - Won't leave Chelski.
Sven........ - Howard Kendall mark II

citoeast said:
TimmyP said:
FFS, yeah, disappointing result but gotta get behind them. You know as well as I do that at the moment Hughes is going nowhere. Lets me get behind them rather than bleating on shite every time something doesnt work out.

Lets just be realistic, we are going backwards not forwards. Dunne was better than Lescott at least he was totally committed and flung everything at the ball to stop it going in the net, none of our defenders are that committed now. They are shite.

HUGHES FUCKED UP WHEN HE SOLD DUNNE

Blue Mooner said:
Lets face it this band of City fans have spent thirty years calling for the managers head and even when we are the 4th best team in the league they still can't help themselves. They just want to moan its in their DNA, they are unable to enjoy the journey and can't accept that it takes TIME to turn a club with 30 years of mediocrity into premier league challengers.

It doesn't matter how much money we spent, Hughes has got the players he was ABLE to but not the one's necessarily that with our budget he would have wanted. John Terry is a case in point. The money is irrelevant as in all cases we have probably had to pay over the odds to get clubs to sell the players and not necessarily their true worth.

Considering where we were this is defintely a good start and probably in line with expectations at the start of the season. We can't keep getting these dubious decisions against us and Hughes can't influence poor refereeing.

Get off the managers and players backs and SUPPORT the club !

I think you will find we are 6th in the league with Liverpool and Chelsea to come very soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.