Hughes has to go...

C_T_I_D said:
Shit defending = shit results.

Nothing to do with the manager. It's induvidual errors and it's time for Lescott to be dropped.

Shit defending from shit defenders, all aquired by Mark Hughes.

mancmackem said:
lionheart said:
We need a left back who can defend rather than playing as a left winger. We should try Sylvinho at left back and put Bridge on the bench. De Jong was sorely missed today. Petrov came on and played on the right. Why? Looking forward to Nedum returning to add pace to our static defence.

Bridge has been City's most improved player for me. You need to be looking at dropping the likes of Barry for De Jong and playing Ireland. Onouha/Richards for Lescott needs to happen next game, no flitting around the issue. I feel sorry for Petrov as he has played really well this season, toss up between him and Bellamy but at least we have options.

If the above doesn't happen soon, then Hughes can't see the weak links in the team and I would be concerned at his lack of vision.

i agree. id put bellers up front with ade and drop tevez for a bit. everything else i agree with. nedum beside toure and dejong ireland.

Gelsons Dad said:
Cheltblue said:
Shit defending from shit defenders, all aquired by Mark Hughes.

acquired, trained, briefed, picked and managed by Hughes.

i think his biggest mistake was surrounding himself with all his mates from wales and blackburn, maybe he should have got in a team that has won things and coached more top players, wales and blackburn hardly played quality football

All the fans know even know what formation to play.... the one we win games with 4-5-1/4-3-3 fuck off with your 442 just so you can fit Tevez in!

Was a matter of time before a thread like this appeared. Hughes was the right man for the job a couple of weeks ago and everyone was willing him time to get it right. Just shows how fickle a lot of this forum is, support him and the team through a bad patch for Christ's sake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.