Hughes has to go...

Avilable managers:Sven,Spalletti,Mancini & may be..... may be

Hiddink!

smithy167 said:
moomba said:
Mancini, got sacked no club seems to want him ask yourself why just because he won stuff in italy the most corrupt league in europe doesnt mean he will at city see where im goin with this?

won the italian league either two or three times on the trot, got sascked because they didnt do well in champions league, mourinho took over and won league but did nothing in champions league, think the owners over estimated strength of italian league, unless you are saying mourinho is no good

skybluekings said:
kp789 said:
Hughes can be given time , if he still doesnt deliver we need a new manager

at what point do we say enough is enough? Not a Hughes out moment but I'm getting tired of being optimistic.

For me, end of the season mate. I think Xmas is a very risky, and very bad time to be sacking a manager. The only team i could see doing it is Liverpool, but that's because they may have nothing to play for in terms of their standing and expectations. We still have everything to play for, although in terms of the league we certainly aren't making it easy for ourselves.

smithy167 said:
Mancini, got sacked no club seems to want him ask yourself why just because he won stuff in italy the most corrupt league in europe doesnt mean he will at city see where im goin with this?

He's not been available to take on jobs as he has only (in recent weeks) settled terms with Inter.

I'm not saying that Hughes should be sacked (I think it would be premature given that we didn't sack him in the summer) and I'm not saying Mancini would be my preferred replacement (he's not).

But he is a very high calibre and available option, if Hughes does go we will have plenty of good quality options for replacements.

Ok i'll throw a name in...

David Moyes.

Far superior record with limited budget to Mark Hughes gets the best out of every player, look at Lescott for example in the Everton team he broke into the England team now under Hughes and his staff he looks like he should be playing for The dog and duck. I'd like to see what Moyes could do with big money.

One thing i would bet my life on is if Moyes had spent £200+ the team would be able to win at home after scoring 3 goals no matter who the oposition was.

PaulPowre said:

David Moyes.

Far superior record with limited budget to Mark Hughes gets the best out of every player, look at Lescott for example in the Everton team he broke into the England team now under Hughes and his staff he looks like he should be playing for The dog and duck. I'd like to see what Moyes could do with big money.

One thing i would bet my life on is if Moyes had spent £200+ the team would be able to win at home after scoring 3 goals no matter who the oposition was.

would rather have mancini as he has managed better players under higher pressure, remember hughes did well at blackburn, i think sometimes managers like hughes, allardyce and moyes struggle going to that next level

PaulPowre said:

David Moyes.

your first post was quite funny, your last was simply laughable.

PaulPowre said:

David Moyes.

I'd rather have Andy Dibble.

hilts said:
PaulPowre said:

David Moyes.

would rather have mancini as he has managed better players under higher pressure, remember hughes did well at blackburn, i think sometimes managers like hughes, allardyce and moyes struggle going to that next level

Valid suggestion by the guy though, but also good points on if Moyes could take himself to the next level with the bigger players. Hughes is supposedly a no-nonsense manager, let's see if that is the case next week when the team sheet gets released.

If we want top 4 we need to get rid of him, he's not good enough. He could have been replaced immediately but he was given a fair crack at it isn't working out, he isn't getting the best out of his players. He is a decent mid table side manager, no more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.