Hughes has to go...

SalfordCityBlue said:
jonnymcfc said:
And you think we should sack our manager after 11 games, because that won't upset the team will it, sacking hughes will solve everything won't it ?
clueless.

Personally think we should have sacked Hughes long before 11 games. Long before the season started actually.

He should never have been here in the 1st place mate...Mediocre manager at best.

RoqueSantaBoozeCruz said:
We need a winner as a manager, Hughes has done fuck all and we should not be his training ground.

Go out City and get a proven manager.

Agreed. Would Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal or Vermin have Hughes as a manager? I don't think so.

jonnymcfc said:
hilts said:
so your saying all fans who love their club and pay their money should always just sit there like they have had a frontal labotomy with inane grins on their faces like a village idiots convention, fans upset when there team plays crap what a novelty, please let us know what we are alowed to feel oh superior one
what and you think that booing and criticising players is going to spur them on, somehow that doesnt work.
And you think we should sack our manager after 11 games, because that won't upset the team will it, sacking hughes will solve everything won't it ?
clueless.

please copy in where i said hughes should be sacked, you can disagree with what i have said but dont put words into my mouth

hilts said:
Blue Mooner said:
Lets face it this band of City fans have spent thirty years calling for the managers head and even when we are the 4th best team in the league they still can't help themselves. They just want to moan its in their DNA, they are unable to enjoy the journey and can't accept that it takes TIME to turn a club with 30 years of mediocrity into premier league challengers.

It doesn't matter how much money we spent, Hughes has got the players he was ABLE to but not the one's necessarily that with our budget he would have wanted. John Terry is a case in point. The money is irrelevant as in all cases we have probably had to pay over the odds to get clubs to sell the players and not necessarily their true worth.

Considering where we were this is defintely a good start and probably in line with expectations at the start of the season. We can't keep getting these dubious decisions against us and Hughes can't influence poor refereeing.

Get off the managers and players backs and SUPPORT the club !

firstly we arent the 4th best team in the league
are you saying he has signed bad players that he didnt want?
blaming todays result on the referee is laughable

i accept some of the hughes out brigade go over the top but they are entitled to their opinion, i think with the players we have and the results of late that questions are going to be asked

No I'm saying that he signed players he was able to sign and one's that he believed were better than what we had and thus far that is being proven. Maybe in some instances he didn't and wasn’t able to get first choice targets ala Terry Kaka that we could undoubtedly afford.

We can only get those players once we have made the step into the Champions league so to expect us to be competing with Chelsea Manu U and Arsenal is unrealistic at this stage of our development.

We need a winner as a manager, Hughes has done fuck all and we should not be his training ground.

Agreed. Would Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal or Vermin have Hughes as a manager? I don't think so.

My worst fear is that if this slide in form and abject performances continue,our owners might just see the "project" as a pointless exercise and a waste of their money.Hughes bought only players with premiership experience and wasn't prepared to gamble.Some posters are saying "name a manager who could do better".I am asking what gives you so much confidence in the man to suggest he can bring us success.Don't give me "give the team time to gel" bollocks.A centre-back shouldn't need to be told how to play centre-back.

i could not give a shit now tbh. Fed up of the excuses the mistakes the lack of effort and concentration and most of all the lack of pride.

I dont know who we should get too replace him that is realistic though. Unless their is a way of getting the special one. But would he risk it? I think he would.

pskilla said:

Wasn't Hughes one of the front runners for the Chelsea job when Grant got fucked off ?
So i guess chelsea would have him as manager

Its true.
Why put an attacking player on when you are 3-2 up with the other team chasing and pressing?
By all means take Tevez off. But don't do, what is more or less a straight swap! I don't understand Hughes' thoughts on the game as it is being played. When Tevez went off he should have replaced him with De Jong. He'll sure up the defence and the team go on to maybe get another goal. 4-2 win. No doubts.

But to bring on an attacking player and leave an attacking midfield exposed with the way Burnley were approaching the last 20 minutes. I was already in a bad mood before this game started and this has made it worse.

We went into the last six games looking at 18 points. We have 8. Oh how great it is to drop 10 points. This isn't top four form.

Hughes needs to re-think and if he doesnt... he's out. Mourinho in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.