Hughes has to go...

Cheltblue said:
mancmackem said:
As previously stated by someone else, can the Hughes out boys recommend a replacement please?

Anyone who's going free.

£200 million+ is not difficult to get a team to where we stand as of tonight.

That's not a name. So you'd be happy with Gary Ablett or Iain Dowie then?

Everyone has their opinion I guess.

Bluetel said:
citymad said:
Er may I remind you we're the only team to have lost just one game. Hughes is the man its the players that are making a mess of it.

May I remind you we have just drawn our 5 game in a row.

Correct its the players who are making a mess of it. His players.

I'd put my house on it that you weren't saying this after we won our first 4-5 games.

mancityscot said:
Mike D said:
Can't believe some poeple we were superb today against a fantastic Burnley side who will be challenging for things. Everything is F*ckin rosey in the f*ckin garden and I won't have it any other way. Get behind Hughes bury your head in the sand becuase he just needs another season and 5-6 more signings

against a sidethta we MADE look fantastic. average team at best but we were awful

A big fat whooosh for you scots lad.

Bluetel said:
citymad said:
Er may I remind you we're the only team to have lost just one game. Hughes is the man its the players that are making a mess of it.

May I remind you we have just drawn our 5 game in a row.

I'd put my house on it you weren't saying this after our first 5 games.

Correct its the players who are making a mess of it. His players.

Gelsons Dad said:
Project said:
Our first poor run of results and we want the manager out. Progress!

Apart from the whole of last season!

We had a short period at the beginning of the season that ended some time ago. We are no further forward than we were at the end of last season. We have world class players who are being miss managed. OUR team is being fucked by Hughes and several people on here think it's ok and we just need to give him time. Fucking ridiculous.

No - whats ridiculous is this idea that things are either hot or cold. Hughes wasn't the greatest manager after the Arsenal game and isnt the shittest now. Some of us have a sense of perspective. 1 defeat in what...15 games this season and you think we are no further forward than we were last year? Please grow the fuck up. Am I disappointed with the form? Of course. Its frustrating the hell out of me but sacking the manager isnt the way forward.

We need a left back who can defend rather than playing as a left winger. We should try Sylvinho at left back and put Bridge on the bench. De Jong was sorely missed today. Petrov came on and played on the right. Why? Looking forward to Nedum returning to add pace to our static defence.

christen at St Marks said:
Hughes out or not I don't know all I do know is we are just shit to watch we play on the break at home, Joe Mercer would turn in his grave

Hughes Win Percentage: 47.83%
Mercer Win Percentage : 42.50%

If anybody can name a City manager that has ever won something by November, I'll give them the point.

mancmackem said:
Cheltblue said:
Anyone who's going free.

£200 million+ is not difficult to get a team to where we stand as of tonight.

That's not a name. So you'd be happy with Gary Ablett or Iain Dowie then?

Everyone has their opinion I guess.

Could they do worse?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.