Hughes has to go...

i dont think he should go but he has to take responsibility for our poor play in the last 3 games. With the talent, we should be playing the ball through midfield not hoofing it up then chasing it and chasing it back and being exposed. Its a totally inept approach and he needs to sort this team out soon, or he will lose my suport. I am losing confidence.

Damocles said:
christen at St Marks said:
Hughes out or not I don't know all I do know is we are just shit to watch we play on the break at home, Joe Mercer would turn in his grave

Hughes Win Percentage: 47.83%
Mercer Win Percentage : 42.50%

If anybody can name a City manager that has ever won something by November, I'll give them the point.

And if anyone can name a manager that has had more resources at his disposal, il give them that point.

lol, imagine Joe Mercer with £200million!!!

JULES said:
MancAl said:
Until today I was one of the 'they need time to gel' brigade, 'give Hughs a chance' I would say. I would never come on here slagging City off...

Well fuck that.

Hughs has to go. His team is not working, his decisions are not working, the players are not playing for him. Get rid of the rag fucker before he ruins our whole season.

Burnley at home should have been guaranteed... This just aint good enough, and the sonner everyone realises it the better.
s`funny, I thought you had to go out and win games

Yeh, we would have lost that game last season!!!!

Look i aint good enough to suggest a repalcement but this has to be stop now.

Mark Hughes has made every excuse under the sun last season not his team, time to gel, we need to spend, we need to sign quality...blah..blah.

The facts are this..

He has had everything he wanted given by the chairman and owners, he was given the b iggest transfer budget, he has been given total control of players coming and going, tactics, formation and back room staff.

What has he delivered.

10th last season and no decent cup run.

Then this summer he tottaly dismantles the best acadamy in the premier league he has sent the best youth coach to Abu dhabi and put Brain fucking Kidd in charge. He has also managed to spend over £200m and not progress in the league.

The man is either a total cock or he is on a one man seld destruct mission.

Cheltblue said:
Damocles said:
Hughes Win Percentage: 47.83%
Mercer Win Percentage : 42.50%

If anybody can name a City manager that has ever won something by November, I'll give them the point.

And if anyone can name a manager that has had more resources at his disposal, il give them that point.

Money != Success.

Ask Leeds.

lionheart said:
We need a left back who can defend rather than playing as a left winger. We should try Sylvinho at left back and put Bridge on the bench. De Jong was sorely missed today. Petrov came on and played on the right. Why? Looking forward to Nedum returning to add pace to our static defence.

Bridge has been City's most improved player for me. You need to be looking at dropping the likes of Barry for De Jong and playing Ireland. Onouha/Richards for Lescott needs to happen next game, no flitting around the issue. I feel sorry for Petrov as he has played really well this season, toss up between him and Bellamy but at least we have options.

If the above doesn't happen soon, then Hughes can't see the weak links in the team and I would be concerned at his lack of vision.

Damocles said:
Cheltblue said:

Money != Success.

Ask Leeds.

or Chelsea!.

It must depend on the owners/management then. Our owners are top drawer.

i personally would swap toure and lescott for collins and dunney.
our defense is laughable(zabba aside) how must ned be feeling? i bet it's not great!

now this is not an entirely negative post, as i understand we ARE in the best position we have been in for years, and am trying to draw positives from that, but..... the amount of cash we have splashed, i expect a little bit more!

without shay's match winning display's where would we be? i shudder to think!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.