Hughes has to go...

TimmyP said:
FFS, yeah, disappointing result but gotta get behind them. You know as well as I do that at the moment Hughes is going nowhere. Lets me get behind them rather than bleating on shite every time something doesnt work out.

Lets just be realistic, we are going backwards not forwards. Dunne was better than Lescott at least he was totally committed and flung everything at the ball to stop it going in the net, none of our defenders are that committed now. They are shite.

Mike D said:
Can't believe some poeple we were superb today against a fantastic Burnley side who will be challenging for things. Everything is F*ckin rosey in the f*ckin garden and I won't have it any other way. Get behind Hughes bury your head in the sand becuase he just needs another season and 5-6 more signings

against a sidethta we MADE look fantastic. average team at best but we were awful

mancityscot said:
citytillidie24 said:
His signings of great players?

Ever heard of the term 'time to gel'? We've lost one game in the league, and at least we aren't losing, I'm sure you could do a much better job though, you should get on footie manager and show us the way? No fucking patience, always the way with some people.

wot do you mean signings of great players. i could have waved 25 mil and offered extreme wages to get that lot in.

who is the striker coach, because he needs sacked, tevez couldn't hit a barn door today for god sake. adebayor couldnt be arsed. bellamy was the only one who tried. but i want the strikers to get goals and not leave it for midfielders and defenders to do

I mean signings of great players, for example Barry, Toure, Given, Tevez. These things take time mate, its 5 draws not 5 losses, given time, the team will win games and alot of them, you need some faith.

we'd get ripped apart in the media, and rightly so, after 1 defeat all season...i have my doubts about him though, our pitch seems to get narrower every week! not a good sign....he'll see out the season and we'll see where we're at - we're not gonna be able to replace him with top class til then anyway

mancityscot said:
citytillidie24 said:

Ever heard of the term 'time to gel'? We've lost one game in the league, and at least we aren't losing, I'm sure you could do a much better job though, you should get on footie manager and show us the way? No fucking patience, always the way with some people.

wot do you mean signings of great players. i could have waved 25 mil and offered extreme wages to get that lot in.

who is the striker coach, because he needs sacked, tevez couldn't hit a barn door today for god sake. adebayor couldnt be arsed. bellamy was the only one who tried. but i want the strikers to get goals and not leave it for midfielders and defenders to do

I mean signings of great players, for example Barry, Toure, Given, Tevez. These things take time mate, its 5 draws not 5 losses, given time, the team will win games and alot of them, you need some faith.

Until today I was one of the 'they need time to gel' brigade, 'give Hughs a chance' I would say. I would never come on here slagging City off...

Well fuck that.

Hughs has to go. His team is not working, his decisions are not working, the players are not playing for him. Get rid of the rag fucker before he ruins our whole season.

Burnley at home should have been guaranteed... This just aint good enough, and the sonner everyone realises it the better.

mancityscot said:
citytillidie24 said:

I mean signings of great players, for example Barry, Toure, Given, Tevez. These things take time mate, its 5 draws not 5 losses, given time, the team will win games and alot of them, you need some faith. Your also forgetting the ref had a fucking stinker. Attwell is a right twat.

Until today I was one of the 'they need time to gel' brigade, 'give Hughs a chance' I would say. I would never come on here slagging City off...

Well fuck that.

Hughs has to go. His team is not working, his decisions are not working, the players are not playing for him. Get rid of the rag fucker before he ruins our whole season.

Burnley at home should have been guaranteed... This just aint good enough, and the sooner everyone realises it the better.

If we fuck Hughes off, it'll set us back 6 months - there's only one or two managers that could come in and have the impact we need.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.