Hughes is Safe! Official!

Biglebowski said:
"Hughes Qoute :

We are in tune with that we want to do but we are totally frustrated and bemused by the speculation."

Can anyone decipher that ?, I am interested especially with the “in tune “ part ?

I think it means when he, bowen and the rest of his cronies are blowing smoke up each others arses telling each other what a good job they do and that they shouldnt listen to all them nasty people saying they are shit. I think they call it "being in tune"

blueinsa said:
Biglebowski said:
"Hughes Qoute :

We are in tune with that we want to do but we are totally frustrated and bemused by the speculation."

Can anyone decipher that ?, I am interested especially with the “in tune “ part ?

I think it means when he, bowen and the rest of his cronies are blowing smoke up each others arses telling each other what a good job they do and that they shouldnt listen to all them nasty people saying they are shit. I think they call it "being in tune"

Yes. Very perceptive mate!

Might be clutching at straws a bit, but I think the story is bollocks. Just more Hughes PR designed to make it as hard as possible for the owners to sack him.

Remember a few months ago Hughes told everyone about his contract renegotiation, then a few months later he was hear practically begging for a new contract. I'm guessing the talks he talked about earlier either didn't happen or they were initiated by Hughes or his camp.

All the talk on his future has been made by Hughes and one thing I'll give him credit for is being very savvy with the press.

moomba said:
Might be clutching at straws a bit, but I think the story is bollocks. Just more Hughes PR designed to make it as hard as possible for the owners to sack him.

Remember a few months ago Hughes told everyone about his contract renegotiation, then a few months later he was hear practically begging for a new contract. I'm guessing the talks he talked about earlier either didn't happen or they were initiated by Hughes or his camp.

All the talk on his future has been made by Hughes and one thing I'll give him credit for is being very savvy with the press.

Yep I agree with you there...I have the same suspicions.

moomba said:

^This, i said it before! He knows he is on thin ice and he is playing the media for all it is worth.

Agree fellas,since when did managers tell the world how good they are-hes called his own press conference for fucks sake.What have ADUG done - told Hughes to go and tell the world that we back you.If Cook says it then fair enough cos its proof its come from the top.

moomba said:

Think you are clutching at straws moomba. He was asked a direct question during his post match interview and he answered it. He didn't come out and make a statement. If he has had a meeting with the chairman and he reassured him that his job was safe then surely we have to take it as read he is staying. We all read and hear stuff and if we like it we take it as gospel and if we don't we think it is bollocks. But when we have direct quotes like this......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.