Hughes: "My teams have always been stronger in the New Year"

"We are lacking confidence."
Sat. Dec. 11th 2010, Express.co.uk

"We showed real belief in what we were trying to do today."
(against Arse) Sat. Dec. 4th 2010, BBC Sport

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.atomicsoda.com/fulham/mark-hughes-quotes" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.atomicsoda.com/fulham/mark-hughes-quotes</a>

Hundreds of Hughes quotes.

Sigh said:
"in what we were trying to do today."

Add "Obviously" (obviously), throw in "in that respect" and "in what we are trying to achieve" along with a few random words and youve got your own little Mark Hughes phrase generator.

Funny, I think if Tevez had been injured for the same time that Zamora has, you might wonder where Man City would be sitting in the table at this point in time? Not to mention Dembele being injured for that time as well, so for comparisons sake taking Ballotelli out of the team as well. Of course, this would require some sort of objective thinking though.

Here's a good one:

"I thought the amount of possession we had in the second half and the number of chances we had, in terms of blocked shots and opportunities, we were good value for three points"

"But, in fairness to Sunderland, I thought they defended really well and they were really strong and determined when they had to get bodies in front of the ball and that frustrated us."

If the sheik would of come in an replaced him straight away with Mancini or any other manager of his ilk then we would be really really genuine title challengers now, playing in the champions league with a cup already in our cabinet, and it would of cost the sheik £100m less.

An absolute joke of a manager, one of the happiest days of my city supporting life when he was sacked.

BingoBango said:
My favourite:

Rhyl man Mark Hughes, one of the thousands campaigning to save maternity services online, said: I personally think that a consultant-led maternity unit is the only way for a maternity unit to be run. If an expectant mum gets into difficulty...

hahahahaaaa

Didsbury Dave said:
Sigh said:
"in what we were trying to do today."

Add "Obviously" (obviously), throw in "in that respect" and "in what we are trying to achieve" along with a few random words and youve got your own little Mark Hughes phrase generator.

"Obviously, the boy Nasri has been playing at the top of his form in recent weeks..."
Sat. Dec. 4th 2010, Yahoo! Eurosport.uk

"Obviously, there was lots of talk and there had been contact..."
Fri. Dec 3rd 2010, Liverpool Echo.

"He was obviously very flattered by the interest..."
Thu. Dec 2nd 2010, bettor.com (blog)

"Obviously he takes a real active interest in the club and the team..."
Sat. Nov. 27th 2010, Daily Star.

"We had obviously already discussed what we felt about the game..."
Fri. Nov.26th 2010, Gorey Guardian.

"Obviously we lost a little bit of belief after the first goal."
Mon. Nov. 22nd 2010, bettor.com (blog)

I like this one:

"We are very aware of where we are, you only have to look at the table. But we're only five points away from seventh, so you can look at it both ways..."
Sat. Nov.27th 2010, Soccerway.com

I'm interested in players of the quality of Roque. My interest in him before was there for everybody to see and whether we pursue that in January is open to debate. I'm not aware that he's available. That might change

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.