Hughes Official Statement [Merged]

Re: Hughes Statement

chazmcfc said:
cook, khaldoon you are both twats. handled disgustingly. i am ashamed to be a blue after the events of these past two days.
If you are ashamed of being a blue go and support someone else.

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
de niro said:
i am excited, i think mancini will do well, i also think our club went about it is a disgraceful way.

mind you i do have some integrity.

What actions did you take when Thaksin was associating the club's name with all sorts of unsavoury affairs and issues, coming close to running the club into the ground, using it as a political tool and shafting the manager in public over a period of months, not hours?

You know, as a man of integrity who is so concerned with the club's good name?

I'll check back later to see if there is an answer to this.

It's interesting to compare how the dismissal of an underperforming manager in less than perfect circumstances affects some people and how they were affected by the dismissal of a manager over a period of months by an owner who associated the club with corruption and human rights issues, used the club as a political tool halfway around the world, made promises that he couldn't keep and took it to the brink of extinction, all as part of his vanity game?

Where do the two set of events stand on the 'integrity' scale? And why do I remember a lot of people being quite qilling to put integrity aside when there were real integrity issues at stake at this club?

Before Sven and his management team got axed Thaksin took them to a karaoke bar in Bangkok, got them drunk on tequila (because its good for the voice), stepped up to the mic and introduced his version of “Should I Stay or Should I Go” with the words “This one is for you Sven”…

So I think our new owner also have improved the sacking departure..

blucat599 said:
It's any old excuse to have a pop at City as far as the media and pundits are concerned.
They were laughing at us when we had no money, laughing at us over the takeover, laughing at us drawing games we should be winning, laughing at the team , laughing at Hughes, well he's gone now and guess what, there still having a pop and laughing.
If you are a City fan you have to grow up being a subject of ridicule and develop a thick skin
and deaf ears.
In my opinion they can all F.O.

A lot of fans need to get rid of this complex...

blucat599 said:
It's any old excuse to have a pop at City as far as the media and pundits are concerned.
They were laughing at us when we had no money, laughing at us over the takeover, laughing at us drawing games we should be winning, laughing at the team , laughing at Hughes, well he's gone now and guess what, there still having a pop and laughing.
If you are a City fan you have to grow up being a subject of ridicule and develop a thick skin
and deaf ears.
In my opinion they can all F.O.

Exactly how i feel. Not sure about anyone else but I've chosen to keep away from the mainstream media today and probably will for a week or so. I've had enough of the hurting already.

Sky Blue said:
chazmcfc said:
cook, khaldoon you are both twats. handled disgustingly. i am ashamed to be a blue after the events of these past two days.

Stop being a drama queen.....I fuckin love being a blue.

pmsl theres always someone trying to lift the gloom.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
I started watching City in 1978(thats 3 decades btw)and have watched them home and away pretty much ever since other than when I was living outside the UK for a time and even then managed 20 games one season, while living in Germany. Please don't judge others based on your view of what of what went on, you simply don't know and as such can't judge anyone else on this board, because they might not share your view.

I know mate, I know there a lot of long time die hard blues on here, but there is also an increasing number of embarrassments who are making me ashamed to support this team. Someone alluded to officials at the club reading some of the stuff on here earlier, I hope to god this is not true.
As I said in my last post I have followed the club for 30 years and I hope to god that no one at the club listens to ANYTHING that I might say on here....or anyone else for that matter!

Keith Moon said:
Before Sven and his management team got axed Thaksin took them to a karaoke bar in Bangkok, got them drunk on tequila (because its good for the voice), stepped up to the mic and introduced his version of “Should I Stay or Should I Go” with the words “This one is for you Sven”…

So I think our new owner also have improved the sacking departure..

Brought a tear to my eye that did. Only because it was my wedding tune as the blushing bride was took up the aisle!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.